Dacryo Lenses Maintainance 50ml
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.50
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.07 on my loyalty card
Dacryo Lenses Maintainance 50ml is a contact lens care solution that contains hyaluronic acid, a molecule naturally present in the structure of the eye.
Its 6 in 1 formula:
Its properties allow comfortable use of all types of contact lenses, both flexible and rigid.
Its small size makes it easy to take your product with you.
1 lenses case included in this box.
- Clean and dry hands thoroughly before handling the lenses.
- Check that the case is empty and clean. Fill each compartment of the case with solution and place each contact lens in the appropriate compartment.
- Close the case properly and leave the contact lenses in the solution for at least 4 hours.
- Gently shake the case before opening.
- Clean and dry hands thoroughly before removing contact lenses from their cases.
- Place the lens in the palm of your hand then pour the solution from the vial onto the lens and massage each surface gently.
- Rinse contact lenses with solution before wearing them.
- Empty the lens case after each use and remember to close it properly.
In case of eye irritation, stop using the product and seek the advice of a specialist. Do not use in case of allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the components. Do not touch the eye surface with the dropper.
Keep out of the reach of children. This product is not recommended for children under 3 years old.
Do not mix with other solutions. Do not reuse the solution. Do not ingest. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
Keep away from any source of heat and store in a dry place at a temperature between 5 and 35 ° C.
Sterile solution until first opened. Keep a maximum of 90 days after first opening. Do not use if the vial appears damaged.
Purified water, Boric acid, Sodium tetraborate, Sodium chloride, Disodium edetate, Polyhexamethylene biguanide (PHMB), Sodium hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Polyethylene-polypropylene glycol (pluronic F-127), Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP K-90).