Densmore Maternix G Pregnancy 90 Capsules
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £99
£0.42 on my loyalty card
Densmore Maternix G Pregnancy 90 Capsules is a dietary supplement containing Folic Acid, vitamins, minerals and Omega-3. This unique combination covers 100% of the needs of pregnancy:
- vitamin B9 contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy;
- minerals (Iron, Zinc) and vitamins (B9, B12, D) play a role in the process of cell division;
- zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis;
- iron and vitamins (B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C) help to reduce fatigue;
- omega 3 (DHA) contributes to the normal functioning of the brain (the beneficial effect is obtained by consuming 250mg of DHA);
- vitamin B5 contributes to normal intellectual performance;
- iodine and vitamins (B1, B2, B3, C) contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system;
- minerals (Zinc, Iron, Iodine) contribute to normal cognitive function;
- minerals (Zinc, Iron, Selenium) and vitamins (B6, B9, C, D) contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system;
- vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen to ensure the normal function of bones and cartilage.
No bovine gelatin.
1 capsule per day to be swallowed with a meal throughout pregnancy.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and not as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Store at room temperature.
EPAX fish oil, flaked fish gelatine, calcium ascorbate (vitamin C), sunflower seed oil (Helianthus annuus L.). Humectant: glycerol. Iron bisglycinate. Thickener: yellow beeswax. Microencapsulated zinc sulphate, nicotinamide (vitamin B3), D.l-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E), calcium D-pantothenate (vitamin B5). Emulsifier: rapeseed lecithin, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) (maltodextrins). Colouring agent: iron oxide black. Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1). Colouring agent: iron oxide red. Folic acid (vitamin B9), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), chromium chloride, potassium iodide, sodium selenite.
|Average nutritional values||Per capsule||%NRVs*|
|EPAX fish oil||235mg||-|
|including Omega 3 (DHA)||101mg||-|
|Vitamin B9 (folic acid)||400µg||200%|
* NRVs: Nutrient Reference Values.
Discover the Densmore brand
Thanks to its 60 years of expertise in vitaminotherapy and in micro-nutrition, the Densmore Pharmaceutical Laboratory proposes a range of products dedicated to your natural health and well-being.
Densmore develops formulas according to 4 main criteria: pharmaceutical quality, components synergy, optimal bio availability and dosage adapted for a simplified intake.
All the Densmore products are composed of high quality raw materials such as minerals and oligo-elements, vitamins from plant extraction and essential fatty acids.