Dr Niedermaier Regulatpro Metabolic 350ml
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.87 on my loyalty card
Dr Niedermaier Regulatpro Metabolic 350ml is a food supplement with vitamins and minerals to support the natural processes of the body.
It contains the strength of the Regulatessenz® concentrate.
- Chromium helps to maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism.
- Magnesium, manganese, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, panothenic acid and vitamin C contribute to a normal energy metabolism.
- Magnesium, vitamins B2, B3, B6, B12, pantothenic acid and vitamin C help reduce fatigue.
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal heart function.
- Vitamins B6, B12, C, D3 and zinc contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin B2, vitamin C, zinc and manganese help protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Magnesium and vitamins B1 and B6 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Free of colouring and preservatives, gluten-free and milk-free.
Shake before use.
Morning and evening, take 10 ml (½ measure) and keep in mouth for a while before swallowing.
In case of sensitive stomach, drink diluted in a glass of water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store at a temperature below 25°C.
After opening, consume within one month.
The use of fresh products may cause variations in odour, colour, taste and consistency between the various preparations.
Regulatessenz® (Concentrate obtained by cascade fermentation (from : Water, Lemons, Figs, Dates, Nuts, Soya beans, Onions, Coconuts, Vegetable glycerine, Celery, Mungo bean sprouts, Artichokes, Peas, Millet, Turmeric), Orange juice concentrate, Magnesium citrate 3.5%, Acerola extract 1.14%, Natural orange flavour, Vanilla bean extract, Zinc chloride 0.1%, Manganese sulphate 0.03%, Calcium pantothenate 0.03%, Niacin 0.02%, Cholecalciferol 0.01%, Pyridoxine hydrochloride 0.002%, Riboflavin 0,002%, Thiamine hydrochloride 0.002%, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid 0.0015%, Chromium (III) chloride hexahydrate 0.00063%, Cyanocobalamin 0.000004%.
|Average nutritional values||for 20ml||% RNV*|
*Recommended Nutritional Values.
|Form||Drinkable concentrated solution|