Frontline Combo Dog XL (40-60kg) 4 Pipettes is a solution for spot on for an external use only, for dogs over 40kg.
This solution removes fleas, ticks and lice:
- it kills fleas and protects from new infestations during 8 weeks,
- it inhibits the development of eggs, larvae, pupae of fleas during 8 weeks, allowing to avoid the contamination of the dog environment during this same period,
- it kills ticks on your animal and protects him from new infestations during 4 weeks,
- it kills chewing insects.
The duration of protection of the solution is not affected by immersion in water or daily shampoos with a shampoo that contains chlorhexidine up to 6 weeks, when it is made 2 days after the treatment.
It can be integrated in a therapeutic program of allergic dermatitis by fleas' stings (DAPP).
- Remove the pipette from the packaging.
- Hold the pipette vertically. Pat the thinner part of the pipette to ensure its content stays in the large part of the pipette and break the tip with a firm gesture.
- Spread the hair of the back of your pet, from the basis of the neck between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and press the pipette several times to empty it totally. Wash your hands after application. Transitory effects can appear on the fur just after application.
Fipronil and (S) -methoprene can harm aquatic organisms.
Do not throw the product or empty packaging into ponds, rivers or streams.
Do not throw down the drain or household waste.
Ask your vet for instructions on how to get rid of products you no longer need.
Do not store at a temperature above 30°C.
Store in its original packaging.
Fipronil 10% P/V, (S)-methoprene 9% P/V.
|Contents||4 pipettes of 4,02ml|
Discover the brand Frontline
Frontline products have been developed to kill fleas and ticks on animals by contact of the parasite with the medicine deposed on the skin.
Products that don't go in blood, but that are concentrated in the sebum and are then stored in the sebaceous glands.
Frontline also contains one insect growth regulator. This one avoids the infestation by eggs eventually produced before the death of the flea.