Guigoz GuigozGest Growth Milk From 1 Year 800 g
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.50 on my loyalty card
Guigoz GuigozGest Growth Milk From 1 Year 800 g is a powdered milk food for infants from 1 to 3 years old. Formulated to meet their nutritional needs as part of a diversified diet, this food contains :
- FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides)/GOS (Galacto-oligosaccharides) fibres,
- reduced protein content (3.3 times less protein than cow's milk),
- vitamins A, C and D, which contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system,
- iron which contributes to normal cognitive development, zinc for normal growth, and calcium which contributes to normal bone development,
- alpha-linolenic acid, an essential fatty acid from the omega 3 family, which contributes to the normal development of brain and nerve tissue.
Its formula has a natural taste and is without added sugars, for good eating habits.
Complies with the NF V90-001 standard.
No palm oil.
Made in France.
For baby's good health, it is important to follow the preparation method indicated, and the following instructions:
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal.
- Use mineral or spring water suitable for infants.
- To cool the water, it is not recommended to use the microwave oven because of the risk of burns. Instead, use a water bath or bottle warmer.
- Use only the measuring spoon provided in the box.
- It is recommended to give the bottle within one hour after preparation at room temperature, within half an hour if it is lukewarm. Do not hesitate to throw away the rest of an unfinished bottle.
- Make sure you always hold your baby securely while he or she takes the bottle to avoid the risk of choking.
- As soon as your baby is old enough, offer the cup instead of the bottle.
- Store the closed can in a cool, dry place no more than 3 weeks after opening.
- This product may cause a transient increase in the frequency and softening of stool without worrying about it.
Bottle preparation :
- Clean your work surface and then wash your hands thoroughly. Use a clean, rinsed and sterilized bottle and its accessories.
- Refer to the table below for the exact amount of water to be poured into the bottle. Pour in the water and let it cool down (max. 40°C) if you wish.
- Add the exact number of powder measures corresponding to the volume of water. Shape each scoop onto the rim.
- Then place the measuring spoon on its holder in the box and close the box.
- Close the bottle with the sterilized ring and nipple. Roll the bottle between your hands to lower the milk powder and shake it up and down until it is completely dissolved.
- Check the temperature on the inside of your forearm.
|Per box of 800 g|
|Age||Water (ml)||Number of measurements||Number of bottles per 24 hours||Number of bottles possible|
|From 1 year to 3 years||210||7||2||24|
Dosages to be observed: one level measuring spoon (4.6 g) in 30 ml of water.
Inappropriate amounts of powder can lead to dehydration or deprive your child of adequate nutrition. The frequency of feeding and the quantities to be prepared are average indications. The volume and number of bottles should be adjusted by healthcare professionals to meet the needs of each child.
This product is part of a diversified diet and cannot be used as a substitute for breast milk during the first 6 months of life.
Whole milk, Skimmed milk, Lactose, Vegetable oils (Rapeseed, High oleic sunflower, Sunflower), Demineralized whey permeate, Galacto-oligosaccharides, Calcium carbonate, Emulsifier : Soya lecithin; Acidity correctors: Potassium phosphates, Citric acid; Fructo-oligosaccharides, Vitamins: C, Riboflavin, A, D, B12; Ferrous and zinc sulphates, Antioxidants : Extract rich in tocopherols, L-ascorbyl palmitate; Culture of Lactobacillus reuteri DSM17938, Potassium iodide.
|Nutrition declaration||per 100 ml at 13.9%||per serving: 7 scoops + 210 ml of water||% LRV* per serving|
|Energy||281 kJ/67 kcal||653 kJ/156 kcal|
|Fat||3 g||7 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,6 g||1,5 g|
|of which linoleic acid||555 mg||1294 mg|
|of which alpha-linolenic acid||83 mg||194 mg|
|Carbohydrates||8,7 g||20,3 g|
|of which sugars||8,7 g||20,3 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0,5 g||1,2 g|
|Fructo-oligosaccharides||0,05 g||0,1 g|
|Galacto-oligosaccharides||0,46 g||1,1 g|
|Protein||1,01 g||2,3 g|
|Salt||0,03 g||0,08 g|
|Vitamin A||62 µg||146 µg||36%|
|Vitamin D||1.1 µg||2.6 µg||37%|
|Vitamin C||13.2 mg||30.7 mg||68%|
|Riboflavin||0.2 mg||0.47 mg||67%|
|Vitamin B12||0.35 µg||0.8 µg||101%|
|Calcium||123 mg||288 mg||52%|
|Iron||1.32 mg||3.1 mg||38%|
|Zinc||0.8 mg||1.9 mg||38%|
|Iodine||18 µg||42 µg||53%|
*Labelling Reference Values.
Discover the Guigoz brand
Guigoz: more than 100 years of expertise to serve the baby well-being.
The Guigoz Laboratories became a reference in baby nutrition. Thanks to their range of baby milks, they contribute to the good development of baby providing him an adapted answer to its nutritional and digestive needs.
The Guigoz baby milks are submitted to a specific and rigorous European law: their composition should answer to the baby nutritional needs fixing the content of several components.
The Guigoz Laboratories pay attention to the quality and safety of its baby milks, and an extreme rigorousness to the production process.