HiPP Combiotic 1 Thickened Formula Infant Milk 0-6 Months Organic 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £8.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £11.95
Free over £99
£0.38 on my loyalty card
HiPP Combiotic 1 Thickened Formula Infant Milk 0-6 Months Organic 800g is a powdered milk that meets the needs of infants from birth up to 6 months if they cannot be breastfed or in relay of breastfeeding. The thickened formula contains:
- natural lactic ferments (L. fermentum).
- a formula thickened with organic starch,
- a new formula DHA * (docosahexaenoic acid), an essential fatty acid from the omega 3 family.
For over 65 years, Hipp has been committed to:
- to participate in baby's taste awakening by using superior quality raw materials.
- to constantly adapt its recipes to the latest scientific knowledge in infant nutrition.
- to use and promote Organic Agriculture. This form of agriculture contributes to the protection of biodiversity, soil and climate.
- and to act actively to protect the environment, for the future of children.
* DHA: DHA belongs to the family of omega-3 fatty acids.
The box contains a measuring cup.
Certified Organic Agriculture. Control DE-ÖKO-001. EU / non-EU agriculture.
Any improper preparation or storage of this product may be harmful to your baby's health. Follow these tips carefully:
- Never prepare a bottle in advance, consume immediately and discard unfinished leftovers.
- Wash your hands before each preparation.
- Always use a clean bottle, nipple and ring.
- Use bottled water suitable for infants (as indicated on the label) or cold tap water (let it run for a few seconds before collecting it). For safety reasons, boiling water is recommended.
- Use only the measuring spoon provided in the box.
- Do not heat in the microwave oven (risk of burns).
- Be sure to check the expiration date on the bottom of the can. Once opened, the well-sealed can can be stored for 3 weeks in a cool, dry place.
Bottle preparation :
- Pour the recommended amount of water at room temperature or warm (maximum 40°C). Important: in order to preserve the natural lactic ferments, do not use water that is too hot.
- Add the necessary number of level measuring spoons (1 measuring spoon for 30 ml of water).
- Close the bottle and shake it for about 10 seconds horizontally by rolling it between the palms of your hands, then vertically.
- Check the temperature before serving by pouring a drop on your wrist. It's ready to eat!
Every baby is different. The quantities and frequency of bottles recommended below are for guidance only. Refer to the recommendations of the medical profession.
Always use 1 measuring spoon for every 30ml of water.
One level scoop = 4,4g of powder.
|Age||Water||Number of measuring spoons||Number of bottles per 24 hours|
|Up to 1 month||90ml||3||5-7|
|1 to 2 months||120ml||4||5-6|
|2 to 3 months||150ml||5||5|
|Over 5 months||180ml||6||4-5|
|Over 6 months||210ml||7||4|
This product meets the needs of infants from birth up to 6 months of age if they cannot be breastfed or as an alternative to breastfeeding. Ask your doctor for advice.
Like breast milk, infant milk contains carbohydrates. They are an important part of your baby's diet. Frequent or even constant contact of your baby's teeth with carbohydrate-containing liquids can lead to tooth decay and therefore health problems. Never let your child use the bottle for a prolonged feeding and teach him to drink from a cup as soon as possible.
Skimmed milk *, Whey * powder, Vegetable oils * (Palm oil **, Rapeseed oil *, Sunflower oil *), Starch *, Galacto-oligosaccharides * from lactose *, Lactose *, Potassium chloride, Fish Oil, Mortierella alpina Oil, Choline, L-tyrosine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Histidine, Stabilizing Lactic Acid, Potassium Iodate, Vitamin C, Calcium salts of orthOphosphoric acid, Natural lactic ferments (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum), Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Manganese sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Mangnesium sulphate, Vitamin B6, Metafolin (Calcium L-methylfolate), Vitamin K, Vitamin D, D-biotin, Vitamin B12.
* Products from Organic Farming.
** Organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation certified by independent control bodies.
|Average analysis||For 100ml of reconstituted milk (13,1g of powder + 90ml of water)|
|Energy value||278 kJ/67 kcal|
|Fats and fats||3,6g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||1,5g|
|of which monounsaturated fatty acids||1,6g|
|of which polyunsaturated fatty acids of which||0,5g|
|linoleic acid (omega 6)||0,4g|
|alpha-linolenic acid (omega 3)||0,06g|
|docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||13,4mg|
|arachidonic acid (ARA)||13,4mg|
|of which sugars of which||5,9g|
|of which starch||1,2g|
|of which inositol||4,2mg|
|of which galacto-oligosaccharides||0,3g|
|Vitamin A||5 µg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine)||0,036mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||0,14mg|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||0,34mg|
|Vitamin B8 (biotin)||1,5µg|
|Vitamin B9 (folic acid)||10µg|