HiPP Les Petits Gourmets Pasta with Salmon and Dill Cream from 15 Months 250g is a complete low-salt meal suitable for children.
Its gourmet recipe presented in a practical and safe plate is ideal for babies to learn to eat like a grown-up, prepared with:
- salmon from sustainable fishing,
- organic vegetables harvested when ripe and steamed,
- pieces adapted to his age.
88% of ingredients of agricultural origin were obtained according to the rules of organic production. AT-BIO-301 certified, distribution certified by FR-BIO-01.
These ingredients are supplemented with fish caught on the high seas.
No colorings or preservatives, no modified starches, no added flavors.
Plate without bisphenol A or phthalates.
- In a bain-marie: Boil some water and remove it from the baking sheet. Immerse the dish for 4 to 5 minutes in hot water. Sprinkle with cold water and then remove the top cover.
- In the microwave: Open the lid slightly, place the dish in the microwave and heat for about 1 minute on medium power. Remove the top cover.
Stir and check the temperature. Do not reheat the dish in a traditional oven.
After opening, the unheated product can be kept tightly covered for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
Cooking water, Carrots * 21%, Cooked conchiglie * pasta (Cooking water, durum wheat semolina *, Egg white *) 20%, Broccoli * 8%, Salmon 8.0%, Cream * 3.0% , Onions *, Rice flour *, Corn starch *, Sunflower oil *, Herbs (Parsley *, Dill *, Garlic *, Ginger *, Pepper *), Lemon juice * made from concentrated lemon juice, Salt iodized, Antioxidants (Ascorbic acid, Extract rich in tocopherol °).
May contain traces of egg.
* Products from Organic Farming.
° Natural extract of plants.
|Energy||292 kJ/70 kcal||731 kJ/174 kcal|
|of which saturated||0,8g||2,0g|
|of which sugars||1,3g||3,3g|