Melvita Sweet Almond Oil Organic 50ml
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.50
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.17 on my loyalty card
Melvita Sweet Almond Oil Organic 50ml is a softening and moisturizing oil, extracted by first cold pressing from the kernels of Prunus dulcis.
Known for its softening properties and for its excellent penetrating power, sweet almond oil helps protect the skin from drying out. Its softening properties make it ideal for all skin types, even delicate skin.
Its patented 2-in-1 Préciplume applicator is inspired by the feather, it delivers the right dose adapted to all needs.
No added coloring.
Non-comedogenic. Tested under dermatological control.
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
99.5% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Ecological and Organic Cosmetics certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the Ecocert standard.
- Face: Using the precise drip system: After removing the cap, gently turn the bottle of oil over your hand and hold it tilted (see diagram on the box) to place a few drops then apply gently the oil using the hands.
- Body: 2 possibilities, after removing the cap:
- For generous use: turn the bottle over the palm of your hand, then shake it gently. Distribute the oil on the skin using the hands.
- For localized use: gently invert the bottle and put it directly in contact with the skin on the desired area. Use the bottle of oil like a brush and hold it tilted (see diagram on the box), sliding the tip over the skin.
Clean the applicator and close well after use.
Prunus Dulcis [Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil]*, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.
*Ingrédient issu de l'Agriculture Biologique.
(1) Crude sweet almond oil present at 99.5% in the product.
(2) Natural protective complex integrated at 0.5% in the product to preserve the quality of the oil.
Discover the Melvita brand
Melvita : First French brand of natural and organic cosmetic resulting from the benefits of the hive.
In 1983, in the heart of Ardèche, in the middle of the bees and honey, in a preserved environment and still savage, Bernard Chevilliat (beekeeper and biologist) with the help of his wife Nûriël, created the brand Melvita in reference of the life and honey.
The products Melvita are elaborated in an approach of sustainable development, which allowed them in 2002 to be the first society to obtain the organic Ecocert certification. Melvita proposes you a complete range of hive organic cares composed of shampoos, creams, oils, fragrances,.... With paraffin free, silicon free, PEG free (Polyethylene Glycol) and PPG free (Polypropylene Glycol).