Mercurochrome 12 Coricide Plasters are salicylic acid-based dressings that protect against painful pressure from corns. They promote the safe and effective removal of corns.
- the foam ring provides immediate relief,
- the salicylic acid facilitates the elimination of corns,
- the adhesive backing keeps the dressing in place.
Wearing the coricidal dressing keeps the affected area protected from the air. This increases moisture, which permeates the layers of skin affected by the horn. Once softened in this way, the skin cells can be easily removed.
The removal of corns is facilitated by the active substances present in the center of the dressing: salicylic acid, lactic acid, saponins, turpentine and copahu balm.
- Clean the part to be protected.
- Apply the protective foam to the toe making sure that the sensitive part is placed in the center of the hole.
- Adhere the paw to the skin and cover it with the other paw. Apply the bandage every day, after a hot foot bath, to the lesion without spilling onto healthy skin.
The dressing should not be used: in case of allergies to salicylates or to any other component, in case of infected corns, in children under 16 years of age.
In case of arteritis, diabetes or neuropathy, consult your doctor before use.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Lanolin, Beeswax, Spruce Resin, Turpentine, Copahu Balm, Iris Root Extract.
Discover the Mercurochrome brand
Mercurochrome proposes a large range of innovative health and well-being products, of pharmaceutical quality, affordable for everyone. Mercurochrome is one of the essential brands for families (from babies to parents).
The Mercurochrome first-aid products (strips, bands, antiseptics, ....) provide a solution to every small incidents of the every day life. But Mercurochrome it is also cares for the beauty of your feet, for the mouth inconveniences, ....