Natura Siberica Men Tiger's Fury Body and Hair Energizing Shampoo 250ml
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £99
£0.10 on my loyalty card
Natura Siberica Men Tiger's Fury Body and Hair Energizing Shampoo 250ml is an energizing care 2 in 1 body and hair for men.
Its formula combines:
- Organic rhodiola rosea, or pink orpine, a natural energy booster. It brings vitality to the skin and hair, dissipates fatigue and stress,
- wild ginseng toning, nourishing for the hair, it activates their growth,
- ussuri inula which regulates the activity of the sebaceous glands and leaves a feeling of freshness for the whole day,
- the grass of the tiger, which has a firming effect on the skin,
- 100% vitamin C that invigorates and protects the skin from the impact of the environment.
It invigorates and refreshes you after a hard day, while strengthening and nourishing the hair at the root.
Without paraben, SLS, SLES, PEG, Mineral oils, synthetic dyes, EDTA and BHT-BHA.
Lather on wet skin and hair, then rinse.
Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Pineamidopropyl Betaine (ps), Hippophae Rhamnoidesamidopropyl Betain (hr), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract (wh), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Inula Helenium Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Saponaria Officinalis Root Extract*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract*, Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract*, Achillea Millefolium Flower Water*, Pinus Sibirica Needle Extract (wh), Sorbus Sibirica Extract (wh), Juniperus Sibirica Needle Extract (wh), Agrostis Sibirica Extract (wh) , Larix Sibirica Needle Extract (wh), Cortusa Sibirica Extract (wh), Picea Obovata Needle Extract (wh), Pinus Pumila Needle Extract (wh) , Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum, Linalool, Limonene.
* Ingrédients issus de l'Agriculture Biologique.
(wh) Organic extracts of Siberian plants harvested in nature.
(ps) Organic derivatives of Siberian plants harvested in the wild.
(hr) Derived from Altai Oblepikha oil.