Nutreov Ménophytea Hot Flushes 40 Capsules
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.20 on my loyalty card
Nutreov Ménophytea Hot Flushes 40 Capsules is a dietary supplement in the form of capsules to relieve the signs of menopause, limit hot flashes and regulate hormonal activity. Its unique formula combines targeted active ingredients, of vegetable origin and a vitamin to help you preserve your well-being and provide you with optimal action over 24 hours.
The day formula contains;
- a flax seed extract that helps relieve signs of menopause such as hot flashes,
- hops that help to bear the signs associated with menopause (hot flashes, sweating, irritability and restlessness),
- vitamin B6, , which helps regulate hormonal activity.
The night formula contains:
- an extract of kudzu root,
- vitamin B6, which helps regulate hormonal activity.
Chicory inulin completes both formulas.
The box contains 20 capsules Day and 20 capsules Night.
Made in France.
Take 2 capsules Day in the morning and 2 capsules night in the evening, with a large glass of water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Not suitable for growing children and adolescents, pregnant women with a personal or family history of breast cancer.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Keep in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
Capsule Day: Chicory inulin, Dry extract of flaxseed Linum usitatissimum L., Loading agent: Dicalcium phosphate, Capsule of vegetable origin (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Dry extract of hops cones Humulus lupulus L., Anti-caking agent: Magnesium stearate, Colour: Copper complex of chlorophyllins E141, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride).
|Intakes||for 2 day capsules||% NRVs*|
|Dry extract of flaxseed||210mg|
|Dry extract of hop cones||100mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.42 mg||30%|
- Capsule Night:
Chicory inulin, Capsule of vegetable origin (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Loading agent: Dicalcium phosphate, Dry extract of kudzu roots Pueraria montana var. lobata (Wild.) Sanjappa & Pradeep, anti-agglomerating agent: Magnesium stearate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride).
|Intakes||for 2 night capsules||% NRVs*|
|Dry extract of kudzu roots||50mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.42 mg||30%|
*Nutritional Reference Values .
Discover the Nutreov brand
The vocation of Nutreov Laboratories: to contribute maintain your health and the construction of your well-being, thanks to innovative formulas.
The Nutreov products respect a precise charter:
- Naturalness (ingredients essentially from natural origin),
- Quality (quality control during the whole fabrication process),
- Efficiency (choice of actives and their dosage on the basis of their scientifically proven efficiency),
- Innovation (innovative, exclusive and complete formulas).