Overstims Elite Recovery Drink 420g
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.45 on my loyalty card
Overstims Elite Recovery Drink 420g is a powdered preparation for a carbohydrate and hyperprotein recovery drink, specially created to meet the nutritional needs of athletes after exercise. Its specific formula composed of carbohydrates, proteins, minerals and vitamins optimizes recovery:
- high quality proteins with a complete amino acid profile (BCAA: leucine, isoleucine, valine) reinforced by the addition of glutamine ;
- vitamins and minerals to support the recovery process;
- carbohydrates allowing a quick recharge of glycogen reserves.
The box allows the preparation of 7 cans of 500ml.
Complies with the AFNOR NF V94-001 anti-doping standard.
Gluten free, no colouring or preservatives.
Made in France.
Recommended dosage: 60g of powder for 500ml of water.
Pour a dose of powder and make up to the recommended volume with water. Shake very vigorously and consume as soon as possible after the end of the effort.
As the product does not contain any preservatives, the prepared drink should be drunk on the day it is prepared.
This product is intended, taking into account a normal diet, to meet the needs of an immediate muscular effort made during a competition or in special environmental conditions.
It is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store away from heat and humidity.
- Lemon - Lime: Dextrose, Whey Protein (Emulsifier: Lecithins) (Milk), L-Glutamine (8.3%), Tricalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Carbonate, Natural Lemon and Lime Flavours, Sodium Bicarbonate (0.8%), Zinc Gluconate, Vitamins: B6, C and B1 (Thiamine).
Manufactured in a workshop that uses nuts, soy, egg.
- Vanilla: Dextrose, Whey Protein (Emulsifier: Lecithins) (Milk), L-Glutamine (8.3%), Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Tricalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate (0.8%), Zinc Gluconate, Vitamins: B6, C and B1 (Thiamine).
Manufactured in a workshop that uses nuts, soya, egg.
|Average Nutritional Analysis||per 100 g of powder||% NRV*||for 500 ml of drink||% NRV*|
|Energy||1621 kJ/382 kcal||979 kJ/231 kcal|
|Fats and fats||2 g||1,2 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,7 g||0,4 g|
|Carbohydrates||56 g||34 g|
|of which sugars||54 g||32 g|
|Fibers||<1 g||<1 g|
|Protein||35 g||21 g|
|Salt||0,6 g||0,4 g|
|Vitamin C||65 mg||81%||39 mg||49%|
|Vitamin B1||0.9 mg||82%||0.5 mg||45%|
|Vitamin B6||1.2 mg||86%||0.7 mg||50%|
|Calcium||583 mg||73%||350 mg||44%|
|Zinc||6.5 mg||65%||3.9 mg||39%|
|Magnesium||245 mg||65%||147 mg||39%|
|Sodium||450 mg||270 mg|
|Bicarbonates||0.8 mg||0.5 mg|
|BCAA||6,7 g||4,0 g|
|Trans Fatty Acids||<0,1 g||<0,1 g|
*Nutritional Reference Values.