Overstims Energix 30g
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.04 on my loyalty card
Overstims Energix 30g is an energy gel that contains BCAA's of plant origin and vitamins B1 and B6, to provide sustainable energy during long-distance sports (marathon, trail, cycling, triathlon ...).
- Vitamin B1 contributes to a good energy metabolism,
- vitamin B6 helps reduce fatigue.
Its liquid texture makes it practical and pleasant to use during exercise.
Gluten free, no colouring or preservatives.
During exercise, consume an energy gel about every 45 minutes.
Drink 1 to 2 sips of water after the gel has set.
This product is intended, taking into account a normal diet, to meet the needs of an immediate muscular effort made during a competition or in special environmental conditions.
Cannot be a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store away from heat and humidity.
- Caramel Salted Butter: Glucose Syrup, Water, Maltodextrins, Fructose, Salted Butter Caramel 2% (Glucose-fructose Syrup, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Cream, Sweet Butter, Salted Butter, Guérande Salt, Water, Stabilizer : Pectin), Natural Flavouring, Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine) (0.6%), Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Vitamins: B1 (Thiamine), B6.
- Lemon: Glucose syrup, Water, Maltodextrins, Fructose, Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine) (0.6%), Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Natural Lemon Flavour, Vitamins: B1 (Thiamine), B6.
- Red fruits: Glucose syrup, Water, Maltodextrins, Fructose, Branched chain amino acids (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine) (0.6%), Natural aromas of raspberry, blackcurrant and strawberry, Salt, Concentrated lemon juice, Vitamins: B1 (Thiamine), B6.
|Average Nutritional Analysis||per 100 g||% NRV*||per 30 g gel||% NRV*|
|Energy||1173 kJ/276 kcal||357 kJ/84 kcal|
|of which sugars||37g||11g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||<1 g||<1 g|
|Fibers||<1 g||<1 g|
|Sodium||130 mg||40 mg|
|Salt||0,35 g||0,11 g|
|Vitamin B1||0.55 mg||50%||0.17 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B6||0.7 mg||50%||0.21 mg||15%|
|BCAA||600 mg||180 mg|
*Nutritional Reference Values.