Scholl ExpertSupport Open Shoes Soles 35-40.5 1 Pair
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £99
£0.24 on my loyalty card
Scholl ExpertSupport Open Shoes Soles 35-40.5 1 Pair is a sole developed in collaboration with experts and designed to offer comfort in complete discretion.
Thanks to its specific design, the sole with ActivGel Technology (transparent gel) remains discreet when wearing open shoes. The ultra-thin design does not compress the toes and reduces pressure on the sole of the foot. The non-slip design allows the foot and sole to stay firmly in place.
These soles are suitable for open shoes, bare feet and sandals, for sizes from 35 to 40.5.
- Make sure the inside of the shoe is clean and dry before use.
- Remove plastic wrap and mark left (L) or right (R) sole.
- Place the sole in the corresponding shoe, sticking side down.
- Place the front of the sole in the shoe at the area corresponding to the sole of the foot.
- Replace after 6 months or at the first signs of wear.
- To remove the sole, slowly and gently detach it from the shoe.
Stop use in case of discomfort or irritation. Do not use in case of contact with damaged or irritated skin.
To clean the soles, simply wipe them with a cloth soaked in warm soapy water (do not soak them).
Discover the Scholl brand
Scholl is a brand originally of invention and innovation in the domain of the health, comfort, and well-being of the foot.
Scholl disposes of several specialized team in search and development, in order to understand the biomechanical structure of the feet, and the interactions of this-one with the whole body.
The vocation of the brand Scholl : improve the health, the comfort and the well-being of the consumers, by taking care of their foot.
Scholl proposes you products adapted to the dry and dehydrated foot, crevasses, grey columns and callosities, corns, perspiration, mycosis of nails, bulbs, and warts.