Super Diet Organic Detox Protocol 30 Phials
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.39 on my loyalty card
Super Diet Organic Detox Protocol 30 Phials is a targeted and progressive program of 30 days that works through 3 successive phases of 10 days. These 3 complexes of Organic plants are formulated according to the principles of naturopathy based of plants:
- Phase 1 is a complex of 4 plants:
- artichoke is known for its detox properties and participates in the proper functioning of the liver,
- black radish, milk thistle and rosemary complete this formula.
- Phase 2 associates 4 plants:
- dandelion and elderberry, contribute to renal elimination of water.
- birch and artichoke are recognised to participate to the process of detoxification of the organism.
- Phase 3 is a formula that associates 4 plants:
- burdock, recognized to maintain a clear skin and enhance the elimination functions of the organism.
- this formula is completed by wild pansy, dandelion and carrot.
Certified Organic Farming. Control FR-BIO-10.
- Phase 1: The first 10 days, take 1 phial " Organic Black Radish - Desmodium - Artichoke - Rosemary " per day, in half a glass of water. Shake well before use, it is normal for a deposit to appear at the bottom of the phial.
- Phase 2: The 10 next days, take 1 phial " Organic Dandelion - Elderberry - Birch - Artichoke " per day, in half a glass of water.
- Phase 3: The 10 last days, take 1 phial " Organic Burdock - Dandelion - Wild Pansy - Carrot " per day, in half a glass of water.
It is recommended to follow the recommended doses, to ensure a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Oral use only - not suitable for injection.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Do not use in case of bile and intestinal obstruction and in case of gallbladder infection.
Not recommended for children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
Not recommended for people suffering from allergy to salicylates and plants of the family Asteraceae and Compositae.
Not recommended for people on anticoagulants and in case of liver or biliary disease.
Not recommended in case of heart problems, kidney problems, diabetes and in case of simultaneous use of diuretic drugs.
Not recommended in case of hypothyroidism or thyroid treatment, consult a health professional.
Consult a physician for gallstones.
Any drainage procedure is not recommended in the event of heart or kidney failure and should be done as part of a balanced diet and associated with the consumption of about 1.5 liters of water per day.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Phial - Phase 1: Black radish juice* (Raphanus sativus niger - root), Milk thistle aqueous extract* (Silybum marianum (L.) Gaertn - seed and aerial parts), Rosemary* (Rosmarinus officinalis - leaf) and Artichoke* (Cynara scolymus - leaf), Dry extract of artichoke* (Cynara scolymus - leaf).
|Composition||for 1 phial|
Phial - Phase 2: Aqueous extract of Dandelion* (Taraxacum officinale Web - aerial part), Elderberry* (Sambucus nigra - flower) and Birch* (Betula pubescens - leaf), Artichoke dry extract* (Cynara scolymus - leaf).
|Composition||for 1 phial|
Phial - Phase 3: Aqueous extract of Burdock* (Arctium lappa L. - root), Dandelion* (Taraxacum officinale Web - root), Wild pansy* (Viola tricolor L. and Viol arvensis Murray - flowering aerial part), Concentrated carrot juice* (Daucus carota L. - root).
* Ingredients from Organic Farming.
** Equivalent dry plants for 1 phial of 15ml.
*** Quantity per phial of 15ml.
|Contents||30 phials of 15ml|
Discover the Super Diet brand
Super Diet is a brand expert in food supplements with a basis of natural and plant products, since 1961.
Plant used for the fabrication of Super Diet food supplements are, for most of them, from organic farming, in France and around the world.
Super Diet Laboratory acts in a permanent concern of naturalness and selection of ingredients contained in its formulas.