Urgo First Aid Modified Alcohol 70% Vol. 200ml
Urgo First Aid Modified Alcohol 70% Vol. 200ml disinfects healthy skin* for safe hygiene.
* Efficacy tested according to standard EN1276 in 5 minutes of contact on E.Coli, pseudomonas aeruginosa, staphylococcus aureus, enterococcus hirae strains, and according to standard EN 1650 in 15 minutes of contact on candida albicans and aspergillus brasiliensis strains.
Why do we need to disinfect?
Microbes (viruses, bacteria and fungi) are micro-organisms that spread very quickly and can be dangerous to health.
They are transmitted without our being aware of it: by hands, objects or surfaces.
To protect yourself, adopt good hygiene practices, such as disinfecting/washing your hands and disinfecting objects and surfaces around you.
Caution this product is irritating and flammable.
Instructions for use :
- For use on healthy skin.
- Apply locally with a sterile compress.
Precautions for use :
- Flammable liquids and vapours.
- Causes severe eye irritation.
- If a doctor is consulted, keep the container or label available.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition.
- No smoking.
- IN CASE OF EYES CONTACT: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if worn and easily removable. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: seek medical attention.
- Dispose of contents in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- Do not swallow.
Ethanol (CAS 64-17-5) : 48,7 % (m/m)
Discover the Urgo brand
Urgo Laboratories offer their expertise to consumers to propose specific solutions. They identify the needs of care and health of consumers and bring innovative answers.
Innovation is the main concern of their strategy! From its creation, Urgo innovates especially on the traditional dressing (ready-to-use dressing, dressing with antiseptic compress, breathing dressing, dressing adapted to every motion).