Urgo Healing Honey Balm 10 Sachets of 0,9g
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £99
£0.14 on my loyalty card
Urgo Healing Honey Balm 10 Sachets of 0,9g is a healing balm for the treatment of superficial wounds (cuts, abrasions, ...), 1st and 2nd degree burns and chronic wounds (ulcers ...) :
- It moisturizes and soothes.
- It promotes healing.
- It is antibacterial.
Honey is a natural product full of vitamins and trace elements. Medical honey is a product that meets specific requirements in order to guarantee its safe use in a therapeutic context. Without contaminants and thanks to a controlled antibacterial activity, it promotes healing.
Its practical format in individual sachets makes it easy to take your balm with you.
Adults, children and infants. Read the instructions carefully.
- Before application, wash your hands thoroughly and clean or disinfect the wound.
- Apply a thin layer directly to the wound and its surroundings with a sterile compress.
- Cover and secure with an appropriate dressing depending on the amount of oozing (blood/fluids) from the wound.
- Monitor the wound carefully.
- Reapply once the cream has been absorbed by the wound (± once every 24 to 48 hours).
Single use product. Do not use if bag is open.
- Do not use if product is damaged or expired.
- For external use only.
- This product contains honey. Do not use if you are allergic to honey or any of the ingredients.
- In case of intolerance to the product or any of its components, rinse immediately with water and remove the cream residue from the skin.
- For any burns in children or infants, ask your pharmacist for advice.
- The product must be used by one person only.
- In the presence of clinical signs of local infection (redness extending to the uninjured skin, pain, etc.), foreign bodies in the wound, significant bleeding, biting, stinging with a sharp and/or soiled object, consult your pharmacist or doctor.
40% Medical Grade Honey, Medical Grade Hypoallergenic Lanolin, Propylene Glycol, PEG 4000 and Vitamins C and E.
|Contents||10 sachets of 0,9g|
Discover the Urgo brand
Urgo Laboratories offer their expertise to consumers to propose specific solutions. They identify the needs of care and health of consumers and bring innovative answers.
Innovation is the main concern of their strategy! From its creation, Urgo innovates especially on the traditional dressing (ready-to-use dressing, dressing with antiseptic compress, breathing dressing, dressing adapted to every motion).