Vetoform Antiparasite Home Diffuser 150ml
Vetoform Antiparasite Home Diffuser 150ml is an insecticidal, larvicidal and ovicidal diffuser. It eliminates parasites (scabies, mites, bugs, fleas, ticks, lice ...) and crawling and flying insects from the environment.
It offers up to 4 months of effectiveness for a surface of 60 m².
It contains extracts of chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium (pyrethrum flowers from Dalmatia), insecticide of plant origin. It makes it possible to reach areas that are difficult to access such as rugs, carpets, baseboards, parquet cracks, etc., thus protecting the entire home for 4 months.
Turn off any electrical appliance in operation, any flame or any other source of heat (water heater, oven, fireplace, etc.).
- Keep animals away and move or cover aquariums, stopping their ventilation system and room ventilation.
- Place the aerosol in an elevated location (eg on a chair), in the center of each area to be treated (one area = 60 m²).
- Close exterior doors and all windows, open all interior doors and cupboards.
- Remove or completely cover food and cooking utensils.
- Operate the diffuser until it remains blocked. The broadcast begins.
- Leave the area quickly by closing the door. Wash your hands well.
- The spraying of insecticides and larvicides will continue until the bottle has been completely emptied (approximately 4 minutes).
- Wait 2 hours, then ventilate the room well for at least 1 hour. The product leaves a slippery surface. During this time, do not stay in the room for a long time and keep children and pets away.
Product reserved for the insecticide and larvicide treatment of homes. Do not spray on animals or in the environment of newborn puppies and kittens.
Do not eat or smoke while using the product.
Do not distribute all of the aerosol in a room equal to or less than 3m².
Do not use for any purpose other than that for which it is intended.
Avoid breathing aerosols.
Ventilate well after use.
Contains extract of chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium. Can produce an allergic reaction.
If medical advice is needed, keep the container or label at hand.
Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container: may burst if heated.
Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to a temperature exceeding 50 ° C.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and all other sources of ignition.
Do not smoke, do not spray on an open flame or any other source of ignition.
Do not puncture or burn, even after use.
Keep only in well ventilated areas.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium extracts produced from open and mature tanacetum cinerariifolium flowers with supercritical CO2 (CAS No. 89997-16-7) 2.5 g / L, Piperonyl butoxide (CAS No. 51-03-06) 10 g / L, (S) -Methoprene (CAS N ° 65733-16-6) 0.5 g / L, Excipients qsp 1L.
Discover the Vetoform brand
The dogs and the cats are part of the life of the family, it is the reason for which Vetoform devises for them solutions more natural and respectful of the environment.
Vetoform proposes you 2 ranges of products : the external repellents (a range anti-flea, anti-tick and anti-mosquitoes, that acts on the parasites, treats the habitation and prevents the contaminations) and the food supplements (a range for dog 100% natural).
The products Vetoform are fabricated under veterinary control, and do not present neither contraindication, nor undesirable effect.