You are visiting this page from United States of America. We can set up regional settings. Do you want to apply these parameters?
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Rehydrating Cream 50ml + Free Spa Effect Night Care 15ml

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Rehydrating Cream 50ml + Free Spa Effect Night Care 15ml

Sale20%off
Until 8th February inclusive
2 products 1 supple case
£17.40
£13.92
Price per kg/L: £214.15
Made in France
Item temporarily unavailable
Description

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Rehydrating Cream 50ml + Free Spa Effect Night Care 15ml is a duo for normal to combination skin suffering from dehydration, presented in an eco-responsible EKYOG kit:

- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Rehydrating Cream 50ml is a care specially formulated for the hydration of normal skin.
This cream is inspired by isotonic rehydration solutions used in the medical environment to fight against severe dehydration. It contains mineralizing Thermal Water associated with hyaluronic acid of natural origin and vegetable mannose in order to preserve and strengthen hydration and limit water loss from the skin.
From the first application, the skin is immediately hydrated and protected from pollution. Your skin is rehydrated for 48 hours, it is visibly plumped and the complexion is fresher.
97% of the ingredients are of natural origin. The remaining 3% guarantee optimal sensoriality and conservation.

- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Care Spa Effect 15ml is a revitalizing revitalizing gel which is perfectly suitable for sensitive dehydrated skin that shows signs of discomfort and fatigue.
In one night, this treatment offers your skin all the benefits of a spa. Indeed, Thermal Water enriched with 15 minerals is associated with hyaluronic acid to regenerate the skin. When you wake up, your skin is visibly more supple and softer to the touch.
The face is refreshed, the features appear rested, and a feeling of comfort and well-being wins you over.

Hypoallergenic. Dermatologically tested.

Made in France.

AerosolCaution: The sale of Vichy Laboratory products is limited to the European Economic Area and to 6 units per day and by customer.
Directions for use

- Rehydrating Cream:
Apply morning and evening, alone or after the rehydrating serum.

- Night care:
Apply a thin layer every evening to the face and neck. Can also be used as a night mask once or twice a week.
Avoid the eye area.

Indication: Face moisturising cares. Normal to combination dehydrated skins.
Composition

- Rehydrating cream:  Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat, Propanediol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Zea Mays Starch/Corn Starch, Mannose, Glyceryl Isostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Pca, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, P-Anisic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum/Fragrance.

- Night care:   Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Squalane, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phenoxyethanol, CI 42090/Blue 1, Parfum (Fragrance).

Details
EAN Code 3433425381084
Presentation 1 supple case
Contents 2 products
Latest reviews of this item
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Rehydrating Cream 50ml + Free Spa Effect Night Care 15ml

Discover the Vichy brand

Through the products Vichy "The ideal skin is not a dream " ! The research Vichy proposes you the solutions to regenerate, protect, retain the water and the nutriments, and transform durably the skin, regardless of your skin, your age, your way of life,...

Vichy gathers the professionals of health, dermatologists, gynaecologists, pharmacists, allergists,...in order to propose you efficient cares.

The brand Vichy distinguish also by its Thermal Water, born in the heart of Auvergne mountains, recognized for its soothing, fortifying and regenerating properties.

Newsletter
Subscribe to the newsletter to enjoy special benefits
×
Customer Service
Open
Customer Service
01202 122665
Open until 6pm