Avène Cicalfate + Scar Gel 30ml
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.14 on my loyalty card
Avène Cicalfate + Scar Gel 30ml is a gel for skin with scars, whether related to superficial epidermal alterations or superficial dermatological procedures. It helps to improve the appearance of scars thanks to its combination of active ingredients and its texture which forms a protective film and facilitates massage.
- It combines a high concentration of silicones, known for their effectiveness on scars, with the active ingredient [C+-Restore]? and hyaluronic acid, helping to improve the appearance of the scar and maintain a good level of hydration.
- Rich in Avène thermal spring water, this gel soothes and brings comfort to the skin.
Scars are smoother, more comfortable and more supple.
Developed to minimize the risk of allergic reactions. Non-comedogenic.
Tested under dermatological control in post-sutures.
Made in France.
To determine the maturity of your scar, it is necessary to evaluate the time it takes for the skin to recolour by pressing on the scar: press on the scar and time the time it takes for the scar to recolour. The normal recolouring time is about 3 seconds. The shorter the time, the less mature the scar is.
- If it recolours in less than a second (usually up to 1 month after the procedure): the scar is not yet mature. Apply the product on and around the scar by crushing. Use the index finger to gently apply the product in the direction of the scar.
- If the scar recolours between 1 and 2 seconds: perform a palpate-roll, taking the skin between the thumb and index finger in the direction of the scar. Pinch the skin between the fingers and slide it upwards. Do this until the product is completely absorbed (about 5 minutes).
- If the scar recolours after 3 seconds (usually 3 months after the procedure), it is mature. Stretch massage in the direction of the scar so as not to spread it, using the index and middle fingers, until the product penetrates (about 5 minutes).
For use on reepidermized skin.
Avoid contact with eyes.
In the event of unavoidable sun exposure, use a suitable sunscreen.
For external use only.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Aquaphilus Dolomiae Ferment Filtrate, Arginine, Copper Sulfate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tromethamine, Water (Aqua), Xanthan Gum, Zinc Sulfate.
Discover the Avène brand
Created in 1989, the Eau Thermale Avène brand comes from Pierre-Fabre laboratories, a French dermo-cosmetic laboratory created by Pierre Fabre, a pharmacist from Castres. Made from Avène thermal water, with soothing and anti-irritant properties, Avène products are recommended for all people with sensitive, intolerant or allergic skin. Avène thermal water calms irritated skin and covers it with a protective film. From Avène Thermal Spring Water has been created a whole range of skincare products. The effectiveness and the tolerance of these products are validated by rigorous tests carried out under dermatological control. The results, testimonials and the loyalty of its users shows that Avène Thermal Spring Water is the essential active ingredient for all sensitive, intolerant and allergic skin types.