Babybio Caprea 1 with Goat Milk From 0 to 6 Months Organic 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£1.01 on my loyalty card
Babybio Caprea 1 with Goat Milk From 0 to 6 Months Organic 800g is an organic milk in powder for infants.
It is suitable for special infant feeding, from birth, in accordance with regulations. Its formula is made with goat's milk and contains LCP, long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids from the omega 3 family (DHA).
Certified Organic Farming. Control FR-BIO-01.
Made in France.
It is important for the health of your baby to adhere to the following instructions:
- Wash your hands before each preparation.
- The bottle should be prepared just before the meal. Throw away any leftover bottle without hesitation.
- Only use the scoop contained in the box.
- Make sure to close the box well and keep it dry for up to 4 weeks after opening.
- After the meal, carefully clean the bottle and all the accessories.
Always be sure to hold your baby securely while taking a bottle.
Preparation of the bottle:
- Carefully clean and sterilize baby bottles and teats (¼ hour at the boil or cold in a suitable device).
- Pour into the bottle the necessary quantity of warmed water at 40 ° C maximum (weakly mineralized water).
- Add the necessary number of leveled scoops to the water (1 scoop for 30 ml of water).
- Close and shake the bottle vigorously. Check the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
|Age||Water||Number of scoops||Number of bottles / 24h|
|Up to 1 Month||90ml||3||6|
|5th and 6th Months||210ml||7||4|
These quantities are given as an indication and may be adapted specifically by the medical profession. When preparing the bottle, fine particles of powder may remain. This in no way alters the nutritional qualities of the product.
Breast milk is the best food for every infant. However, if you cannot or do not wish to breastfeed, a doctor will advise you to use infant milk. Infant milk is suitable for special nutrition for infants from birth when they are not breastfed.
Do not change infant milk without further medical advice.
Whole goat milk powder from the Netherlands * (36.5%); Corn maltodextrins *; Goat lactose *; Vegetable oils * (Rapeseed *, Sunflower *, Oleic sunflower *); Fish oil (milk protein); Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide); Choline bitartrate; Mortierella alpina oil; Vitamins (Sodium L-ascorbate, Nicotinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, Cholecalciferol, Retinol acetate, D-biotin, Phytomenadione, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, D-alpha-tocopherol acetate, DL-alpha -tocopherol, L-ascorbyl 6-palmitate, Cyanocobalamin, Riboflavin); L-isoleucine; L-tryosine; L-cystine; L-tryptophan; L-leucine; Inositol; L-carnitine; Antioxidant: Extract rich in tocopherols.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming.
Contains cow's milk protein.
|Average Nutritional Composition||For 100g of powder||For 100ml of 13,5% reconstituted milk|
|Energy||2128 kJ/508 kcal||287 kJ/69 kcal|
|Fats of which||26g||3,5g|
|saturated fatty acids||9,1g||1,23g|
|docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||130mg||17,6mg|
|arachidonic acid (ARA)||130mg||17,6mg|
|Carbohydrates of which||58,4g||7,9g|
|sugars of which||30,3g||4,1g|
|Vitamin E||12mg alpha-ET||1,62mg alpha-ET|