Babybio Caprea 1 with Goat Milk From 0 to 6 Months Organic 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.40 on my loyalty card
Babybio Caprea 1 with Goat Milk From 0 to 6 Months Organic 800g is an organic milk in powder for infants which is suitable for special infant feeding, from birth.
Its formula is made from Goat milk and contains fatty acids of the Omega 3 family (DHA), in accordance with the regulations for infant formula.
Palm oil free.
Certified Organic Farming. Control FR-BIO-01. Agriculture UE.
Made in France.
It is important for the health of your baby to adhere to the following instructions:
- Wash your hands before each preparation.
- The bottle should be prepared just before the meal. Throw away any leftover bottle without hesitation.
- Only use the scoop contained in the box.
- Make sure to close the box well and keep it dry for up to 4 weeks after opening.
- After the meal, carefully clean the bottle and all the accessories.
Always be sure to hold your baby securely while taking a bottle.
Preparation of the bottle:
- Carefully clean and sterilize baby bottles and teats (¼ hour at the boil or cold in a suitable device).
- Pour into the bottle the necessary quantity of warmed water at 40 ° C maximum (weakly mineralized water).
- Add the necessary number of leveled scoops to the water (1 scoop for 30 ml of water).
- Close and shake the bottle vigorously. Check the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
|Age||Water||Number of scoops||Number of bottles / 24h|
|Up to 1 Month||90ml||3||6|
|5th and 6th Months||210ml||7||4|
These quantities are given as an indication and may be adapted specifically by the medical profession. When preparing the bottle, fine particles of powder may remain. This in no way alters the nutritional qualities of the product.
Breast milk is the best food for every infant. However, if you cannot or do not wish to breastfeed, a doctor will advise you to use infant milk. Infant milk is suitable for special nutrition for infants from birth when they are not breastfed.
Do not change infant milk without further medical advice.
Poudre de lait entier de chèvre des Pays-Bas* (36,5%), Maltodextrines de maïs*, Lactose de chèvre*, Huiles végétales* (Colza*, Tournesol*, Tournesol oléique*), Huile de poisson (Protéines de lait), Minéraux (Carbonate de calcium, Phosphate dipotassique, Chlorure de magnésium, Hydroxyde de calcium, Chlorure de sodium, Hydroxyde de potassium, Sulfate ferreux, Sulfate de zinc, Sélénite de sodium, Sulfate de cuivre, Sulfate de manganèse, Iodure de potassium), Bitartrate de choline, Huile Mortierella alpina, Vitamines (C, E, D3, B5, B3, A, B8, B12, K, B1, B2, B6, B9), L-cystine, L-isoleucine, L-tryptophane, L-tyrosine, Inositol, L-leucine, L-carnitine, Antioxydant : extrait riche en tocophérols.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming.
Contains cow's milk protein.
|Average Nutritional Composition||For 100g of powder||For 100ml of 13,5% reconstituted milk|
|Energy||2128 kJ/508 kcal||287 kJ/69 kcal|
|Fats of which||26g||3,5g|
|saturated fatty acids||9,1g||1,23g|
|docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||130mg||17,6mg|
|arachidonic acid (ARA)||130mg||17,6mg|
|Carbohydrates of which||58,4g||7,9g|
|sugars of which||30,3g||4,1g|
|Vitamin E||12mg alpha-ET||1,62mg alpha-ET|