Babybio Caprea Growth 3 with Goat Milk From 10 Months to 3 Years Organic 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.40 on my loyalty card
Babybio Caprea Growth 3 with Goat Milk From 10 Months to 3 Years Organic 800g is an organic follow-on milk powder for infants from 10 months and powdered milk food for young children.
- provides Vitamin D which is essential to growth and normal skeleton development of children,
- contains LCP, long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids of the omega 3 family (DHA), and LCPs of the omega 6 family (ARA),
- provides 13 vitamins and 13 minerals.
Certified Organic Farming and Ecocert France. Control FR-BIO-01.
The box allows to prepare approximately 22 bottles of 240ml.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Palm oil free.
Made in France.
It is important for the health of your baby to adhere to the following instructions:
- Wash your hands before each preparation.
- The bottle should be prepared just before the meal. Throw away any leftover bottle without hesitation.
- Only use the scoop contained in the box.
- Make sure to close the box well and keep it dry for up to 4 weeks after opening.
- After the meal, carefully clean the bottle and all the accessories.
Always be sure to hold your baby securely while taking a bottle.
Preparation of the bottle:
- Carefully clean and sterilize baby bottles and teats (¼ hour at the boil or cold in a suitable device).
- Pour into the bottle the necessary quantity of warmed water at 40 ° C maximum (weakly mineralized water).
- Add the necessary number of leveled scoops to the water (1 scoop for 30 ml of water).
- Close and shake the bottle vigorously. Check the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
|Average baby weight||Age||Water||Number of scoops||Number of bottles /24h|
|8 kg and +||From 10 months||240ml||8||2|
These quantities are given as an indication and may be adapted specifically by the medical profession. When preparing the bottle, fine particles of powder may remain. This in no way alters the nutritional qualities of the product.
Only suitable for the special diet of infants who have reached the age of at least 6 months and may only be part of a varied diet.
The introduction of complementary foods, including before the age of 6 months, should only be done on the advice of a health professional.
Follow-on milk cannot be used as a breast milk substitute for the first 6 months of life.
Whole goat milk powder from the Netherlands* (36.9%); Maize maltodextrins*; Goat lactose*; Vegetable oils* (Rapeseed*, Oleic sunflower*); Fish oil (Milk protein); Minerals (Calcium carbonate, Dipotassic phosphate, Magnesium chloride, Sodium chloride, Calcium hydroxide, Ferrous sulphate, Potassium chloride, Zinc sulphate, Potassium hydroxide, Sodium selenite, Copper sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide); Oil of Mortierella alpina; Vitamins (Sodium L-ascorbate, Cholecalciferol, Nicotinamide, Calcium D-panthotenate, Retinol acetate, D-biotin, Phytoméanadione, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, D-alpha-tocopherol acetate, L-ascorbyl 6-palmitate, Cyanocobalamine, Riboflavin, DL-alpha-tocopherol); L-isoleucine; L-tyrosine; L-cystine; L-leucine; L-tryptophan; Antioxidant: Extract rich in tocopherols.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming.
Contains cow's milk protein.
|Average nutritional composition||per 100 ml of 13.5% reconstituted milk||per serving: 8 scoops + 240 ml of water||% RVL ** per serving|
|Energy||284 kJ/68 kcal||757 kJ/181 kcal|
|Fat of which||3,4g||9,1g|
|saturated fatty acids||1,23g||3,3g|
|docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||17,6mg||46,9mg|
|arachidonic acid (ARA)||17,6mg||46,9mg|
|Carbohydrates of which||8g||21,3g|
|sugars of which||3,9g||10,4g|
|Vitamin E||1,61mg alpha-ET||4,3mg alpha-ET||86%|
**Reference Values for Food Labelling for Infants and Young Children.