Babybio Optima 2 from 6 to 12 Months Organic 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.29 on my loyalty card
Babybio Optima 2 from 6 to 12 Months Organic 800g is an organic follow-on milk powder for infants 6 to 12 months. It allows, in addition to a diversified diet, to meet the nutritional and physiological needs of the baby, in accordance with the regulations. Its formula made with cow's milk contains:
- prebiotic fibers of the FOS (fructooligosaccharides) and GOS (galactooligosaccharides) type,
- fatty acids from the omega 3 family (DHA) and fatty acids from the omega 6 family (ARA).
Certified Organic Agriculture. Control FR-BIO-01.
Made in France.
It is important for the health of your baby to adhere to the following instructions:
- Wash your hands before each preparation.
- The bottle should be prepared just before the meal. Throw away any leftover bottle without hesitation.
- Only use the scoop contained in the box.
- Make sure to close the box well and keep it dry for up to 4 weeks after opening.
- After the meal, carefully clean the bottle and all the accessories.
Always be sure to hold your baby securely while taking a bottle.
Preparation of the bottle:
- Carefully clean and sterilize baby bottles and teats (¼ hour at the boil or cold in a suitable device).
- Pour into the bottle the necessary quantity of warmed water at 40 ° C maximum (weakly mineralized water).
- Add the necessary number of leveled scoops to the water (1 scoop for 30 ml of water).
- Close and shake the bottle vigorously. Check the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
|Average baby weight||Age||Water||Number of scoops||Number of bottles / 24h|
|7 kg and +||from the 6th month||210ml||7||3|
These quantities are given as an indication and may be adapted specifically by the medical profession. When preparing the bottle, fine particles of powder may remain. This in no way affects the nutritional qualities of the product.
Only suitable for the special diet of infants who have reached the age of at least 6 months and can only be part of a diversified diet The introduction of complementary foods including before age 6 months should only be done on the advice of a health professional.
Follow-on milk cannot be used as a breast milk substitute for the first 6 months of life.
Skimmed milk* ; Corn maltodextrins *; Vegetable oils * (Oleic sunflower *, Rapeseed *, Sunflower *); Demineralized whey powder *; Galacto-oligosaccharides * (Milk) (6.8%); Lactose; Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Lactate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide); Fish oil; Concentrated minerals from milk; Mortierella alpina oil; Fructooligosaccharides * (0.36%); Vitamins (C, E, D3, A, B3, B5, B8, K, B1, B12, B6, B2, B9); L-tyrosine; L-leucine; L-cystine; L-isoleucine; L-tryptophan; Bifidobacterium lactis; L-threonine; L-histidine hydrochloride; Antioxidant: Extract rich in tocopherols.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming.
|Average nutritional composition||per 100 g of powder||per 100 ml of 13.5% reconstituted milk|
|Energy||2073 kJ/495 kcal||280 kJ/67 kcal|
|Fat of which||24,8 g||3,3 g|
|saturated fatty acids||2,6 g||0,35 g|
|linoleic acid||3100 mg||419 mg|
|alpha-linolenic acid||370 mg||50 mg|
|docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||130 mg||17,6 mg|
|arachidonic acid (ARA)||130 mg||17,6 mg|
|Carbohydrates of which||57,5 g||7,8 g|
|sugars of which||28,5 g||3,8 g|
|lactose||26,8 g||3,6 g|
|Fibers of which||3,3 g||0,45 g|
|Galacto-oligosaccharids (GOS)||3 g||0,41 g|
|Fructo-oligosaccharids (FOS)||0,33 g||0,04 g|
|Proteins||8,9 g||1,2 g|
|Caseins||5,3 g||0,72 g|
|Proteins of lactoserum||3,6 g||0,48 g|
|Vitamin A||435 µg-ER||58,7 µg-ER|
|Vitamin D||12,4 µg||1,67 µg|
|Thiamine||550 µg||74,3 µg|
|Riboflavine||891 µg||120 µg|
|Niacine||3,52 mg||0,48 mg|
|Acide pantothenic||3,3 mg||0,44 mg|
|Vitamin B6||400 µg||54 µg|
|Biotine||17,3 µg||2,3 µg|
|Folates||105 µg-EFA||14,2 µg-EFA|
|Vitamin B12||1,17 µg||0,16 µg|
|Vitamin C||68 mg||9,2 mg|
|Vitamin K||34 µg||4,6 µg|
|Vitamin E||10,5 mg alpha-ET||1,42 mg alpha-ET|
|Sodium||200 mg||27 mg|
|Potassium||585 mg||79 mg|
|Chlorure||380 mg||51,3 mg|
|Calcium||520 mg||70,2 mg|
|Phosphore||330 mg||44,6 mg|
|Magnesium||44 mg||5,9 mg|
|Iron||6 mg||0,81 mg|
|Zinc||3,6 mg||0,49 mg|
|Copper||371 µg||50,1 µg|
|Iodin||93 µg||12,6 µg|
|Selenium||19,7 µg||2,7 µg|
|Manganese||50 µg||6,8 µg|
|Fluorure||40 µg||5,4 µg|