Biostime SN-2 Bio Plus 3rd Age From 10 to 36 Months 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.29 on my loyalty card
Biostime SN-2 Bio Plus 3rd Age From 10 to 36 Months 800g is a powdered preparation for follow-on milk and milk food, specially formulated to meet the needs of children from 10 to 36 months by providing in particular:
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid),
- bifidus lactic ferments and GOS fibers,
- vitamins A and C which contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system,
- vitamin D for normal bone development.
This product is suitable as a relay for breastfeeding.
The milk used in the formula is 100% Norman, collected from organic breeders of the Normande Isigny Sainte-Mère Cooperative. The formula is then produced on site.
Without palm oil.
Certified Organic Agriculture. FR-BIO-10 control.
Preparation for the baby bottle:
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Pour the required amount of water at room temperature or lukewarm (<40 ° C) into a clean bottle. Use the pod placed in the lid to add the number of scoops shown below.
- Use the leveling edge of the box to remove the excess.
- Close the bottle tightly. Roll it vigorously from left to right between your hands, then shake vertically for ten seconds.
- Control the temperature by pouring a few drops on your wrist.
- After bottle-feeding your baby, wash the bottle, nipple and ring with soapy water, and rinse thoroughly.
Directions for use: In order to avoid risks to your baby's health, it is important to respect the following instructions:
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal.
- Use water suitable for baby's feeding.
- Once prepared, consume the bottle within half an hour.
- If the bottle is not finished after feeding, discard the rest of the bottle.
- Use only the scoop contained in the box and do not put the wet scoop in contact with the powder.
- Once opened, the box can be kept for a maximum of 4 weeks by being tightly closed and stored in a dry and cool place.
- Failure to follow the instructions for preparing and storing the bottle can lead to health risks for your baby.
Recommended quantities for the baby:
This information is given for information only. The volume and number of bottles will be given by a health or early childhood professional to take into account the differences of each baby.
Mix one scoop for 30 ml of water.
|Age||Water (ml)||Numbers of measures||Numbers of baby bottles per day|
|From 10 months to 1 year old||210||7||2 to 3|
|Over 1 year old||240||8||2 to 3|
Breast milk is the ideal food for every infant.
As follow-on milk, this milk cannot replace breast milk for the first 6 months of your baby's life.
It is only suitable for infants over 10 months of age and may only be part of a diverse diet.
The decision to change the formula immediately or to introduce new foods, regardless of the baby's age, must be taken in agreement with a healthcare professional.
Skimmed milk * 31%, Lactose * (Milk), Vegetable oils * (Sunflower, Rapeseed, Copra), Corn maltodextrin *, Milk cream *, Galacto-oligosaccharides 2.6%, DHA from fish oil, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin *), Vitamins (Sodium L-ascorbate, DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Nicotinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, Thiamine hydrochloride, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinol acetate, Acid folic, Phylloquinone, D-biotin, Cholecalciferol, Riboflavin, Cyanocobalamin), Sodium chloride, Magnesium chloride, Iron phyrophosphate, L-cystine, Calcium hydroxide, L-tryptophan, Potassium chloride, Potassium citrate, Calcium carbonate , Lactic ferments (Bifidobacterium infantis) 0.02%, Zinc sulphate, Tricalcium phosphate, Trisodium citrate, Potassium iodide, Antioxidant (Extract rich in tocopherols), Sodium selenite, Copper sulphate, Manganese sulphate.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming.
|Average nutritional composition||For 100g of powder||For 100ml of reconstituted milk (13.5%)|
|Energy value (kJ)||2108||285|
|Of which saturated fatty acids (g)||8,3||1,1|
|Of which linoleic acid (mg)||4950||668|
|Of which apha-linoleic acid (mg)||610||82|
|Of which DHA (mg)||15||2,0|
|Of which ARA (mg)||30||4,1|
|Of which sugars (g)||42||5,7|
|Of which caseins 80% (g)||8,8||1,2|
|Of which whey protein 20% (g)||2,2||0,3|
|Vitamins||For 100g of powder||Per 100 ml of reconstituted milk (13.5%)|
|Vitamin A (µg ER)||413||55,8|
|Vitamin D (µg)||11||1,5|
|Vitamin E (mg aET)||11||1,5|
|Vitamin K (µg)||54||7,3|
|Vitamin C (mg)||100||14|
|Thiamine (B1) (µg)||1000||140|
|Riboflavine (B2) (µg)||1100||150|
|Niacine (B3) (µg)||5000||680|
|Panthothenic acid (B5) (µg)||5500||740|
|Vitamin B6 (µg)||580||78|
|Biotine (B8) (µg)||25||3,4|
|Folic acid (B9) (µg-EFA)||94,7||12,8|
|Vitamin B12 (µg)||1,6||0,22|
|Minerals||For 100g of powder||Per 100ml of reconstituted milk (13.5%)|
Discover the Biostime brand
Launched in the early 2000s, the Biostime brand offers a range of infant products made and packaged in France. In 2017, Biostime launched a new line of organic infant milks, prepared without palm oil from milk from the Isigny Sainte Mère creamery, renowned for the quality of its pastures and its environment.
Find the brand's essential Biostime products on our Cocooncenter store, especially the 1st age milk and the probiotics suitable for infants to naturally protect intestinal flora.