Blédina Blédilait First Age 1 From 0 to 6 Months 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.25 on my loyalty card
Blédina Blédilait First Age 1 From 0 to 6 Months 800g is a formula suitable for the specific feeding of infants from birth to 6 months when they are not breastfed, in accordance with regulations.
This formula contains DHA (Omega 3) and a unique combination of ingredients.
Without palm oil, without preservatives and without aromas.
Breast milk is the ideal and natural food for every infant. However, if you cannot or do not wish to breastfeed, the medical profession will recommend an infant formula that meets the specific nutritional needs of your child. This product is suitable for feeding your baby, do not change it without seeking the advice of your doctor.
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal and give it within an hour, or half an hour if it is lukewarm.
- Always throw away the rest of the unused bottle.
- Do not reuse the box to store other foods.
The box should be stored at room temperature in a clean, dry place, away from heat and away from already opened food. Once opened, it can be kept for a maximum of 3 weeks. Close it well after use, making sure you hear the "safety click" of the cover.
Preparation of the bottle:
- Clean your countertop then wash your hands well.
- Pour the necessary amount of cold water (Evian or bottled water for infants) into a clean bottle.
- Use only the measuring cup from this box. Add the corresponding number of scoops, using the leveling edge of the box to remove the excess. Clip the scoop, very dry, under the lid and close the box well by pressing in the center of it. If any powder remains on the can, wipe it off with a clean, dry cloth.
- Close the bottle. Shake it 10 seconds from left to right then 10 seconds up and down, without rolling it between your hands.
- If necessary, warm up in a bottle warmer or in a water bath (40 ° C max) then shake the bottle again. Check the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
- Immediately after the meal, clean the bottle and its accessories with hot soapy water and rinse with clean water. Let dry without wiping and store the bottle closed.
How much to give your baby?
The dosage and frequency of bottles are offered for information only. Always follow the advice of your healthcare professional to adjust the amounts to your baby's needs.
1 scoop of powder for 30 ml of water.
|Average baby weight (kg)||Baby age||Water quantity (ml)||Numlber of doses||Number of baby bottles per 48h||Number of baby bottle per box|
|3,6||De 2 à 4 semaines||90||3||7||59|
Lactose (MILK), Vegetable oils (palm, copra, rapeseed, sunflower), Skimmed milk (MILK), Demineralized whey (MILK), Whey concentrate (MILK), Galactooligosaccharides (Milk), Cow's milk protein (Milk ), Fish oil (Fish), Fructooligosaccharides, Mortiella alpina oil, Choline chloride, Inositol, Emulsifier: Soy lecithin (Soybean), L-carnitine, Antioxidants: fatty acid esters of ascorbic acid, Minerals (calcium and magnesium salts of orthophosphoric acid, Potassium and magnesium chlorides, Sodium and potassium citrates, Iron, zinc, copper and manganese sulphates, Potassium iodide and sodium selenite), Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B12, C, D3, E, K1.)
|Average analysis||Per 100g of powder||For 100ml reconst. at 13.8%|
|Energy value||2 008 kJ/478 kcal||276 kJ/66 kcal|
|Fats and fats||24,3g||0,448g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||10,8g||1,5g|
|of which linoleic acid (AL)||3,2g||0,448g|
|of which alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)||0,4g||0,055g|
|of which arachidonic acid (AA)||0,12g||0,017g|
|of which docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||0,12g||0,017g|
|of which sugars (of which lactose)||52,7g (50,8g)||7,3g (7g)|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g||0,6g|
|of which GOS (Galacto-oligosaccharides)||3 500mg||480 mg|
|of which FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides)||580mg||80mg|
|Vitamins||Per 100g of powder||For 100ml reconst. at 13.8%|
|Vitamin E||8,5mg TE||1,2mg TE|
|Vitamin K1||32µg||4.4 µg|
|Vitamin C||67mg||9.2 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0,46mg||0,06mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1mg||0,14mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||3,1mg||0,43mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||3,8mg||0,53mg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folates)||96µg||13µg|
|Vitamin B8 (Biotin)||13µg||1,8µg|
|Minerals||Per 100g of powder||For 100ml reconst. at 13.8%|
Discover the Blédina brand
Blédina makes the children growth and facilitates the mother's life for already over 100 years.
The brand Blédina is pioneer in the infant nutrition. It contributes to the good development of babies and children thanks to the food elaboration perfectly adapted to their needs.
Blédina offers to each age bracket a diversified range of products that participate to the gustative waking of baby: different tastes and textures that allow him to discover new savors and pleasures.
The products Blédina combine safety requirements, nutritional requirements and gustative pleasure. The ingredients are rigorously selected and the recipes specifically developed in the aim to please baby!