Calmosine Breastfeeding 14 Sticks
Delivery 4 to 8 days is £5.50
Free from £45
Delivery 3 to 7 days is £5.99
Free from £49
Delivery 2 to 3 days is £7.99
Free from £99
Delivery 1 to 2 days is £15.99
Free from £299
£0.27 on my loyalty card
Calmosine Breastfeeding 14 Sticks is a drink with plants extracts, boitin and magnesium intended to enhance the breastfeeding and the well-being of the mother during the period thanks to:
- fenugreek extract that improves lactation, helps to stimulate and maintain milk production for good breastfeeding. It facilitates recovery after birth.
- passionflower extract that contributes to relaxation. Passionflower helps to regain calm by reducing tension, feeling of nervous fatigue. It offers a sense of well-being and fullness.
- rose hip extract that brings vitality.
- biotin or vitamin B8 which participates in the normal maintenance of the skin and mucous membranes.
- magnesium which helps to reduce fatigue and participates in the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Preservatives free, flavours free, added sugars free.
To drink pure or diluted in a large glass of water: 2 sticks of 10ml per day.
Not recommended for pregnant women.
Plant Extracts (Vegetable Glycerin, Fenugreek Seeds, Aerial Parts of Passionflower, Rosehip Rosehip, Water, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Biotin, (Vitamin B8), Acidifier: Citric Acid.
For 1 scoop: Fenugreek 1 500mg, Passionflower 1 000mg, Rosehip 500mg, Biotin, (Vitamin B8) 7,5µg, Magnesium 56,3mg.
Discover the brand Calmosine
Elaborated by Laudavie Laboratories, the Calmosine food supplements improve the digestive comfort (Calmosine Digestion), enhance sleep (Calmosine Sleep) and enhance the breastfeeding (Calmosine Breastfeeding). Formulated exclusively with plants that are cultivated in France and picked by farmers looking for quality, the Calmosine products allow the whole family to recover well-being and comfort. Calmosine Digestion and Calmosine Sleep are both organic certified and appreciated by pediatricians and midwives for their benefits in infants.