Capricare Growth Milk 3 From 12 Months 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.47 on my loyalty card
Capricare Growth Milk 3 From 12 Months 800g is a growth milk developed from the natural qualities of goat's milk.
It is enriched to provide the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients required in accordance with the regulations, to be a substitute or a supplement to breastfeeding as part of a diversified diet. Its delicate-tasting formula is suitable for the nutritional needs of children over the age of 12 months.
Source of DHA, it contributes to the normal cognitive development of the child.
Important precautions for use:
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal as directed.
- Use only the supplied Capricare measure and follow the recommended doses.
- Failure to comply with preparation and storage instructions may pose a risk to your baby?s health.
- Never keep the rest of an unfinished bottle.
- Keep the open box away from heat and moisture. After opening, seal the box and store it in a cool, dry place. Use the contents within 4 weeks of opening.
Preparation: Prepare the drink just before giving food to your child.
- Sterilise. Wash your hands before preparing the drink. Pour the required amount of water at room temperature (mineral water suitable for children or recommended by your doctor) into a sterilized bottle and let cool if necessary.
- Measure: Fill the Capricare scoop with powder and add the necessary number of scoops, removing the excess powder using the levelling edge of the box.
- Prepare. Close the bottle. Shake immediately and shake well until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Test. Check the temperature of the preparation by pouring a few drops on the inside of your wrist.
|Age (Months)||Water (ml)||Number of powder spoons||Number of bottles per day|
|From 12 months||180||6||2|
For hygienic reasons, if your child has not drunk everything, throw out the rest of the bottle immediately.
These information are given for information only.
Follow the advice of your doctor or pharmacist to adapt the intake to baby's needs.
Note that the volume of the resulting preparation is slightly greater than that of the added water.
Always add a scoop of powder (4,3g) in 30ml of water.
Pasteurized goat milk, Lactose *, Mixture of vegetable oils (Sunflower oil rich in oleic acid, Rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil, Antioxidants (Sunflower lecithin, Mixture of tocopherols)), Dietary fiber (Oligofructose), powdered fish (source of docosahexaenoic acid), Pasteurized goat milk powders, Minerals (Calcium carbonate, Dicalcium phosphate, Calcium hydroxide, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate), Vitamins (L-ascorbic acid, Cholecalciferol, Acetate of retinol, Cyanocobalamin, Riboflavin).
This product contains 38% of goat milk based on dry materials.
* Lactose of bovine origin, may contain traces of cow milk protein.
|Nutritional information||Unit||For 100 g||For 100 ml*||NRV*|
|of which saturated fatty acids||g||9,2||1,2||-|
|of which mono-unsaturated fatty acids||g||12||1,6||-|
|of which poly-unsaturated fatty acids||g||3,9||0,5||-|
|- linoleic acid (omega 6)||g||3,1||0,4||-|
|- alpha-linoleic acid (omega 3)||mg||460||59||-|
|- docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) )||mg||120||15||-|
|including sugars (lactose)||g||55||7,1||-|
|Food fibers (oligofructose)||g||2,0||0,3||-|
|Vitamin E||mg a-ET||5,0||0,65||11|
* Calculated according to the following proportions:
Powder: 4.3 g, Water: 30 ml; i.e. 12.9 g of powder in 100ml
** Nutritional Reference Value for 100 ml of prepared drink (according to EFSA's 2013 NRVs for 12-36 months).
Discover the Capricare brand
Offer to newborn babies the natural qualities of the full-fat goat's milk thanks to the Capricare products (from 20 years of searches in baby nutrition on the goat's milk).
The Capricare follow-up milks constitute an ideal substitute to the mother breastfeeding thanks to their richness in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
Capricare is the insurance of products conform to the European requests in terms of food composition and safety.