Caudalie Eau de Beauté Complexion Radiance 100ml
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £99
£0.56 on my loyalty card
Caudalie Eau de Beauté Complexion Radiance 100ml is a care mist 100% natural that reveals the complexion radiance and tightens the pores while fixing the make-up.
Its formula associates the moisturising and radiance boosting green grape, rare and precious essential oil, and rosemary essential oil rich in volatile oil, flavonoids and phenolic acids.
It provides several properties:
- In the morning, as a toner upon waking.
- Just after the foundation, it fixes the make-up for hours.
- At any moment of the day, it tightens the pores and gives a radiance boost to dull and tired complexion.
- After make-up removal in the evening, it effectively purifies the complexion.
- Sprayed on the décolleté or on the neck, it soothes the senses and instantaneously refreshes.
- In the plane, it saves the dry and sensitive skins.
- At work, it repels stress.
- After sport, it refreshes, hydrates and smooths the features.
- As a pillow mist, for softer nights.
- In summer, kept in the refrigerator, it becomes a refreshing pocket mist.
- For men, as an after-shave care.
The features are smoothed, pores tightened, it provides a genuine radiant boost to the complexion.
Paraben free, phenoxyethanol free.
Made in France.
Shake before use, then spray on the face and décolleté, avoiding the eyes.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Parfum (Fragrance), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Potassium Alum, Glycerin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool.
Discover the Caudalie brand
In 1993, during the grape harvest on the family estate, Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte, Mathild and her husband Bertrand Thomas met Doctor Vercauteren, a professor at the University of Pharmacy of Bordeaux. He revealed them the extraordinary anti-oxidant power of grape-seed polyphenols. Caudalie Cosmetics were born.
For more than 10 years, Caudalie has been searching for the most performant and natural beauty cares.
In 1999, Caudalie created the 1st Vinothérapie Spa in the world, on the grounds of Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte. Today, there are 3 new Vinothérapie Spas in Spain, In New York and in Paris.
There, our Vinotherapists lavish unique treatments upon our clients that combine the virtues of water from a hot spring with grape extracts.
Caudalie's Cosm-Ethics: 0% parabens, phenoxyethanol, sodium laureth sulfate, phtalats, mineral oils, artificial colouring... Against animal testing.