Caudalie Eau de Beauté Complexion Radiance 30ml
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £99
£0.24 on my loyalty card
Caudalie Eau de Beauté Complexion Radiance 30ml is a 100% natural care mist that reveals the complexion's radiance and tightens pores while setting makeup.
Its formula combines moisturizing and radiance-boosting green grapes, rare and precious rose essential oil, and rosemary essential oil rich in volatile oil, flavonoids and phenolic acids.
It provides multiple properties:
- In the morning, as a tonic upon waking.
- Right after foundation, it fixes makeup for hours.
- At any time of the day, it tightens pores and gives a boost of radiance to dull and tired complexions.
- After evening make-up removal, it effectively purifies the complexion.
- Sprayed on the décolleté or the back of the neck, it soothes the senses and refreshes instantly.
- On the plane, it saves dry and sensitive skin.
- In the office, she repels stress.
- After a sports class, it refreshes, hydrates and smoothes the features.
- As a pillow mist, for softer nights.
- In summer, kept in the refrigerator, it becomes a refreshing pocket mist.
- For men, as an after-shave treatment.
The features are smoothed, the pores tightened, it brings a real boost to the complexion.
Paraben free, phenoxyethanol free.
Made in France.
Shake before use, then spray on the face and décolleté, avoiding the eyes.
Aqua/Water, Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Fragrance, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Potassium Alum, Glycerin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalol.
Discover the Caudalie brand
In 1993, during the grape harvest on the family estate, Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte, Mathild and her husband Bertrand Thomas met Doctor Vercauteren, a professor at the University of Pharmacy of Bordeaux. He revealed them the extraordinary anti-oxidant power of grape-seed polyphenols. Caudalie Cosmetics were born.
For more than 10 years, Caudalie has been searching for the most performant and natural beauty cares.
In 1999, Caudalie created the 1st Vinothérapie Spa in the world, on the grounds of Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte. Today, there are 3 new Vinothérapie Spas in Spain, In New York and in Paris.
There, our Vinotherapists lavish unique treatments upon our clients that combine the virtues of water from a hot spring with grape extracts.
Caudalie's Cosm-Ethics: 0% parabens, phenoxyethanol, sodium laureth sulfate, phtalats, mineral oils, artificial colouring... Against animal testing.