You are visiting this page from United States of America. We can set up regional settings. Do you want to apply these parameters?

Demak'Up Cocoon Dry to Very Dry Skins 25 Cleansing Wipes

25 WipesSachet
£4.40
In stock
Home delivery
From 5th August 2021
View all available delivery methods for this item
Country of delivery:
Hermes 5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £69
DPD - Chronopost 3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
Buying this product gets me
£0.09 on my loyalty card
Description

Demak'Up Cocoon Dry to Very Dry Skins 25 Cleansing Wipes are wipes that allow for effective make-up removal while leaving the skin soft and supple.

They are suitable for all types of make-up (including waterproof) and are specially designed for dry to very dry skin.

They are impregnated with a moisturizing cleansing milk with cotton almond extracts, known for its softening and emollient properties.

88% of the ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 12% contribute to optimize the integrity of the formula over time and its sensoriality.

Tested under dermatological control.

Directions for use

Remove eye and face make-up with circular movements.

External use
If irritation occurs, stop use and rinse with water.

Indication: Face and eyes. Dry to very dry skin. Hydration and comfort.
Composition

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Gossypum Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Sodium citrate, Parfum.

Details
EAN Code 7322540712223
Form Wipes
Presentation Sachet
Contents 25 Wipes
Latest reviews of this item
Demak'Up Cocoon Dry to Very Dry Skins 25 Cleansing Wipes

Discover the Demak'Up brand

Demak'Up: your first beauty gesture.

Because the make-up removing is the secret of a healthy skin and of a radiant beauty, Demak'Up accompanies you each day with its range of cleansing wipes and cotton, both effective, gentle and pleasant.

Demak'Up elaborates a cotton of superior quality from the best qualities of cotton fibers. The guarantee of an effective make-up removing without fluffs, of high softness and optimale resistance.

Newsletter
Subscribe to the newsletter to enjoy special benefits
×
Customer Service
Closed
Customer Service
01202 122665
Monday to Friday / 9am to 5pm