Eric Favre Abs Sculpting Slim Cream 150ml
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.30 on my loyalty card
Eric Favre Abs Sculpting Slim Cream 150ml is a cream with an innovative formula that tones the abdominal region and helps reveal the abdominals. It sculpts the silhouette and improves the tone and firmness of the skin.
Its exclusive formula contains:
- actiporin, from jania rubens, a red algae whose extract acts on fats,
- mate which promotes fat metabolism thanks to the presence of saponins which stimulate thermogenesis,
- capsaicin which stimulates metabolism and increases fat burning,
- gotu kola (centella asiatica) also called tiger grass, which helps fight against cellulite and stretch marks,
- shea butter which moisturizes the skin and makes it soft and prevents the appearance of stretch marks.
Apply twice a day, after the shower. Apply to the abdomen and massage gently with circular movements until completely absorbed. For best results, use regularly for 6 weeks. To maintain results, use 3-4 times per week.
The gel can be applied to other areas to be refined: arms, hips, buttocks, thighs.
Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Jania Rubens Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, BHA, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal.
Discover the Eric Favre brand
The products from Eric Favre Laboratory provide a natural answer to your problematics of form, beauty, health and well-being.
Thanks to its Technological Laboratory of Plant Extraction and its Research and Development Division, Eric Favre develops products of high quality, effective, natural and innovative.