Gallia Calisma 1er Âge 0-6 Months 800 g is a powdered milk for infants, which accompanies babies on a daily basis from birth until 6 months, when they are not breastfed.
It is formulated based on a unique combination of ingredients including DHA (Omega 3), and palm oil free.
Food intended for feeding toddlers: conforms to standard NF V90-001.
It is important to adhere to the following instructions in order to avoid risks to your baby's health:
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal.
- Once prepared, it is advisable to consume the bottle within half an hour.
- After feeding, if your baby has not drunk everything, throw away the rest of the bottle without hesitation.
- Do not reuse the box for storing food.
Preparation of the bottle:
- Always wash your hands and your work surface before preparing the bottle.
- Pour the necessary amount of cold water (Évian or bottled water for infants) into a clean bottle.
- Use only the measuring cup from the box. Add the corresponding number of scoops using the leveling edge of the box to remove the excess. Replace the measuring scoop under the lid and close the box by pressing down on the center of the lid.
- Close the bottle. Shake it for 10 seconds horizontally then 10 seconds vertically, without rolling the bottle between your hands.
- Let cool if you wish, in a bottle warmer or in a water bath (40 ° C max) then shake the bottle again. Control the temperature of the preparation on the inside of your wrist
- After giving the bottle, clean it with soapy water, as well as the accessories. Rinse everything thoroughly with clean water then let it dry in a clean place. Store the bottle closed.
Dosage: the dosage and frequency of the bottles are given for information only. Always follow the advice of your healthcare professional to adjust the amounts to your baby's needs.
Always use 1 scoop of powder in 30 ml of water.
|Average baby weight||Child age||Water quantity||Number of scoops||Number of bottles per 24h||Number of bottles per box|
|3,6 kg||2 to 4 weeks||90 ml||3||7||58|
|4,1 kg||1 to 2 months||120 ml||4||6||43|
|4,9 kg||2 to 3 months||150 ml||5||5||34|
|5,7 kg||3 to 4 months||180 ml||6||5||29|
|6,6 kg||4 to 6 months||210 ml||7||4||24|
Whey (MILK), Vegetable oils (palm, copra, rapeseed, sunflower), Skimmed milk (MILK), Demineralised whey (MILK), Galacto-oligosaccharides (MILK), Whey concentrate (MILK), Whey protein (MILK), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Fish oil (FISH), Mortierella alpina. Emulsifier: Soya lecithin (SOYA). Antioxidant: Fatty acid esters of ascorbic acid. Choline chloride, inositol, taurine, nucleotides, L-tryptophan, L-carnitine. Minerals (calcium and magnesium salts of orthophosphoric acid, potassium, magnesium and sodium chlorides, potassium and sodium citrates, iron, copper, zinc and manganese sulphates, calcium carbonate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite). Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12, C, D3, K1).
|Average analysis||Per 100 g of powder||For 100 ml reconst. at 13.7%|
|Energy value||2016 kJ/480 kcal||276 kJ/66 kcal|
|Fats and fats||24,6 g||3,4 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||8 g||1,1 g|
|of which linoleic acid (AL)||3,3 g||0,447 g|
|of which alpha linolenic acid (ALA)||0,4 g||0,055 g|
|of which arachidonic acid (AA)||0,12 g||0,017 g|
|of which docohexaenoic acid (DHA)||0,12 g||0,017 g|
|Carbohydrates||53,5 g||7,3 g|
|of which sugars (of which lactose)||52.8 g (50.9 g)||7.3 g (7 g)|
|of which inositol||51 mg||7 mg|
|Dietary Fibre||4,1 g||0,6 g|
|of which GOS (Galacto-oligosaccharides)||3500 mg||480 mg|
|of which FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides)||580 mg||80 mg|
|Protein||9,6 g||1,3 g|
|Vitamins||Per 100 g of powder||For 100 ml reconst. at 13.75%|
|Vitamin A||421 µg||58 µg|
|Vitamin D3||11 µg||1.45 µg|
|Vitamin E||10 mg TE||1.4 mg TE|
|Vitamin K1||38 µg||5.1 µg|
|Vitamin C||67 mg||9.2 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.48 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.94 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||3.1 mg||0.43 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||3.84 mg||0.53 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.342 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folates)||90 µg||12 µg|
|Vitamin B12||1.2 µg||0.17 µg|
|Vitamin B8 (Biotin)||12 µg||1.7 µg|
|Minerals||Per 100 g of powder||For 100 ml reconst. at 13.75%|
|Sodium||159 mg||21.8 mg|
|Potassium||519 mg||71 mg|
|Chloride||383 mg||52 mg|
|Calcium||454 mg||62 mg|
|Phosphorus||308 mg||42 mg|
|Magnesium||39 mg||5.4 mg|
|Iron||3.9 mg||0.53 mg|
|Zinc||3.5 mg||0.48 mg|
|Copper||0.38 mg||0.052 mg|
|Manganese||0.024 mg||0.003 mg|
|Fluoride||inf. or equal to 0.043 mg||inf.or equal to 0.006 mg|
|Selenium||22 µg||3 µg|
|Iodine||92 µg||13 µg|
|L-carnitine||15 mg||2.1 mg|
|Choline||157 mg||21 mg|
Discover the Gallia brand
Leader in infant nutrition, the Gallia brand offers a wide range of milks similar to breast milk to provide your baby with all the nutrients he needs to grow well. The Gallia products are all developed with pediatricians and nutritionists to offer you high quality products, scalable according to the age of your child and adapted to all needs. Find on Cocooncenter the essential Gallia products, in particular the milk 2nd age and growth milk for older children 12 months.