Gallia Calisma Relay 2nd Age 6-12 Months 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.31 on my loyalty card
Gallia Calisma Relay 2nd Age 6-12 Months 800g is an infant formula that accompanies baby on a daily basis as a relay and complement to breastfeeding from 6 months and up to one year as part of a diversified diet. It is based on a unique combination of ingredients including DHA (Omega 3) and 3'GL (Galacto-Syllactose).
Without palm oil.
It is important to adhere to the following instructions in order to avoid risks to your baby's health:
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal.
- Once prepared, it is advisable to consume the bottle within half an hour.
- After feeding, if your baby has not drunk everything, throw away the rest of the bottle without hesitation.
- Do not reuse the box for storing food.
How to prepare a baby's bottle :
- Always wash your hands and your work surface before preparing the bottle.
- Pour the necessary amount of cold water (Evian or bottled water recommended by your doctor) into a clean or sterilized bottle.
- Use only the measuring cup from this box. Add the corresponding number of scoops using the leveling edge of the box to remove the excess. Replace the measuring scoop under the lid and close the box by pressing down on the center of the lid.
- Close the bottle with the obturator disc and screw on the plastic ring. Shake for 10 seconds horizontally then 10 seconds vertically, without rolling the bottle between your hands.
- Unscrew slightly and let cool if you wish, then shake the bottle again. Remove the blanking disc and the plastic ring and put the nipple in place. Check the temperature of the preparation on the inside of your wrist.
- After giving the bottle, clean it with soapy water, as well as the accessories. Rinse everything thoroughly with clean water then let it dry or sterilize the whole. Store the bottle closed.
How much to give your baby:
The dosage and frequency of the bottles are offered for information only. The medical profession will be able to adapt your baby's daily diet according to his specific needs. Always use 1 scoop of powder in 30 ml of water.
|Average baby weight (Kg)||Child age||Preparation of the bottle (1 scoop = 30 ml of water)||Number of bottles per 24 hours||Number of bottles per box|
|7,2 to 9,6||6 to 12 months||210 ml = 7 doses||3 to 2||24|
By its formulation, this powdered milk can cause a transient change in the frequency and appearance of stools, without worrying. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact your healthcare professional.
Breast milk is the ideal and natural food for infants. However, if you cannot or do not wish to breastfeed, the medical profession will recommend an infant formula that meets your child's specific nutritional needs. This product is suitable for your baby's diet, do not change it without asking your doctor's advice.
Whey (MILK), vegetable oils (palm, copra, rapeseed, sunflower), skimmed milk (MILK), Demineralised whey (MILK), Galacto-oligosaccharides (MILK), Fructo-oligosaccharides, fish oil (FISH), Whey protein (MILK), Mortierella alpina, choline chloride. Emulsifier: Soya lecithin (SOJA), Taurine, Inositol, L-tryptophan, L-carnitine, Nucleotides. Antioxidant: Fatty acid esters of ascorbic acid, minerals (calcium and magnesium salts of orthophosphoric acid, potassium, sodium and magnesium chlorides, potassium and sodium citrates, calcium carbonate, iron, zinc, copper and manganese sulphates, potassium iodide, sodium selenite. Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12, C, D3, K1).
|Average analysis||Per 100g of powder||For 100ml reconst. at 14.43%|
|Energy value||1977kJ/471 kcal||285kJ/68 kcal|
|Fats and fats||22.2g||3.2g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||7.2g||1g|
|of which linoleic acid (LA)||3g||0.428g|
|of which alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)||0.36g||0.051g|
|of which arachidonic acid (AA)||0.06g||0.008g|
|of which docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||0.12g||0.017g|
|of which GOS (Galacto-oligosaccharides)||3300mg||480mg|
|of which FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides)||550mg||80mg|
|of which 3'GL (3'Galacto-syllactoses)||0.10g||0.015g|
|Vitamins||Per 100g of powder||For 100ml reconst. at 14.43%|
|Vitamin A||413µg/103% RVL*||60µg/15% RVL*|
|Vitamin D3||12µg/171% RVL*||1.7µg/24% RVL*|
|Vitamin E||5.4mg TE||0.77mg TE|
|Vitamin C||62mg/138% RVL*||9mg/20% RVL*|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.35mg||0.05mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.97mg||0.14mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||3.42mg||0.49mg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folates)||92µg||13µg|
|Vitamin B8 (Biotin)||12µg||1.8µg|
*RVL: Reference Value for the Labelling of Foods for Infants and Young Children.
|Minerals||Per 100g of powder||For 100ml reconst. at 14.43%|
|Fluoride||< 0.042 mg||< 0.006 mg|
Discover the Gallia brand
Leader in infant nutrition, the Gallia brand offers a wide range of milks similar to breast milk to provide your baby with all the nutrients he needs to grow well. The Gallia products are all developed with pediatricians and nutritionists to offer you high quality products, scalable according to the age of your child and adapted to all needs. Find on Cocooncenter the essential Gallia products, in particular the milk 2nd age and growth milk for older children 12 months.