Gallia Calisma Growth 3rd Age +12 Months 1.2 kg
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £11.95
Free over £95
£0.32 on my loyalty card
Gallia Calisma Croissance 3ème Âge + 12 Mois 1.2 kg is a formula that accompanies baby on a daily basis from 12 months to 3 years, as part of a varied and balanced diet. It contains PreComplex, a unique combination of ingredients:
- vitamins A and C, which contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system,
- iron and omega 3 contribute to normal cognitive and brain development. Calcium supports normal bone development.
- FOS/GOS fibres (Fructo-oligosaccharides and Galacto-oligosaccharides) whose structure is inspired by the oligosaccharides present in breast milk.
Compliant with standard NF V90-001.
Directions for use: It is important to follow the following instructions carefully in order to avoid risks to your baby's health:
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal.
- Once prepared, it is advisable to consume the bottle within half an hour.
- After feeding, if your baby has not drunk all of it, throw away the rest of the bottle without hesitation.
- Do not reuse the box to store food.
- Always wash your hands and your work surface before preparing the bottle.
- Pour the required amount of cold water into a clean bottle.
- Use only the scoop in the box. Add the corresponding number of scoops using the leveling edge of the box to remove the surplus. Replace the scoop under the lid and close the box by pressing the center of it.
- Close the bottle with the shutter disc and screw on the plastic ring. Shake 10 seconds horizontally then 10 seconds vertically, without rolling the bottle between your hands.
- Unscrew slightly and cool if desired, then shake the bottle again. Remove the shutter disc and the plastic ring and put the teat in place. Control the temperature of the preparation on the inside of your wrist
- After giving the bottle, clean it with soapy water, as well as the accessories. Rinse everything thoroughly with clear water then let it dry in a clean place. Store the bottle closed.
Dosage: the dosage and frequency of feeding bottles are given as an indication. The medical profession will be able to adapt your baby's daily diet according to his specific needs.
Always use 1 scoop of powder in 30ml of water.
|Average baby weight||Baby Age||Water quantity||Number of scoops||Number of bottles per 24 hours||Number of bottles per box|
|9,6 to 14,4 kg||from 12 months to 3 years||210ml||7||2||24|
Before opening, store at room temperature in a clean, dry place.
After opening, the box can be stored for a maximum of 4 weeks, tightly closed in a clean and dry place.
Lactose (Milk), Skimmed milk (Milk), Maltodextrins, Galacto-oligosaccharides (Milk), Demineralised whey (Milk), Concentrated whey (Milk), Vegetable oils (Sunflower, coconut, rapeseed), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Fish oil ( Fish), Emulsifier: Soy lecithin (Soy), Choline chloride, Inositol, Antioxidant: Fatty acid esters of ascorbic acid, Natural milk flavor (Milk), Minerals (Calcium and magnesium salts of orthophosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, potassium and sodium citrates, potassium and magnesium chlorides, iron and zinc sulphates, potassium iodide), vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9 , B12, C, D3, E, K1).
|Average analysis||Per 100g of powder||RVL*||For 100ml reconst. at 14.4%||RVL*|
|Fats and fats||19g||-||2,7g||-|
|of which saturated fatty acids||5,2g||-||0,75g||-|
|of which linoleic acid (AL)||4,2g||-||0,6g||-|
|of which alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)||0,460g||-||0,667g||-|
|of which docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||0,08g||-||0,012g||-|
|of which sugars (of which lactose)||44,4g (41,6g)||-||6,4g (5,98g)||-|
|including GOS (Galacto-Oligosaccharides)||3400mg||-||480mg||-|
|Vitamin E||10mg TE||-||1,5mg TE||-|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||4,220mg||-||0,606mg||-|
*RVL: Reference Value for Food Labelling of Foods for Infants and Young Children.
|Contents||2 bags of 600g|
Discover the Gallia brand
Leader in infant nutrition, the Gallia brand offers a wide range of milks similar to breast milk to provide your baby with all the nutrients he needs to grow well. The Gallia products are all developed with pediatricians and nutritionists to offer you high quality products, scalable according to the age of your child and adapted to all needs. Find on Cocooncenter the essential Gallia products, in particular the milk 2nd age and growth milk for older children 12 months.