Gilbert Marimer Baby Sea Water Nasal Hygiene Spray 100ml
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.50
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.07 on my loyalty card
Gilbert Marimer Baby Sea Water Nasal Hygiene Spray 100ml is a 100% natural seawater spray, rich in mineral salts and marine trace elements.
It can be used daily for preventive purposes thanks to its physiological composition (isotonic 9 ?). Its micro-diffusion allows a gentle and homogeneous application on the mucosa in all positions. Its large safety tip designed for infants (excluding premature babies) and young children ensures easy and safe administration. Its non-return valve is designed to avoid any risk of external contamination and ensures protection of the solution.
It offers several actions:
- It cleanses the nasal cavities.
- It facilitates the gentle evacuation of nasal secretions.
- It maintains the natural moisture of the nasal mucosa.
- It prevents ENT infections (colds, rhinitis, rhino-sinusitis, ear infections ...) and decreases their recurrence.
- In the event of ENT infections, it reduces the need for medication (antihistamines, decongestants, antibiotics, corticosteroids).
- It is recommended in the event of chronic rhinosinusitis or allergic rhinitis or exposure to pathogens or allergens (pollen, dust, pollution, etc.).
Made in France.
1 to 2 sprays per nostril, preferably before each meal, 1 to 3 times a day as needed.
- It is recommended for an infant to lie down, for a child to sit or stand it up.
- Tilt his head to the side.
- Gently insert the tip into the upper nostril and spray.
- Repeat with the other nostril.
- Straighten your head to let the phlegm drain.
- In infants: wipe off excess. Use a baby nose in case of strong flow, to gently suck up the phlegm.
- In young children: ask them to blow their nose delicately.
Wash the nozzle in hot soapy water after each use. Rinse and dry.
Do not use in premature babies. Do not exceed the expiry date indicated on the carton / bottle.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Pressurized container: may burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and all other sources of ignition. No smoking. Do not puncture or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 ° C / 122 ° F.
100% natural see water.
Discover the Gilbert brand
Since 1904, the Gilbert Laboratories develop products for the health and well-being of the whole family, and also for newborns. These ones are based on 3 ranges: health, baby and infant nutrition, and cosmetic/beauty.
In order to answer to the consumers needs, the Gilbert Laboratories concentrate their efforts on the research of naturalness and safety. They are also engaged in a process of quality and in the protection of environment.