Gilbert Marimer Cold Nasopharyngitis Blocked Nose Spray 100ml is a sea water spray 100% natural, rich in mineral salts and marine trace-elements.
It decongests the nose by osmotic effect and enhances the evacuation of nasal secretions thanks to its hypertonic concentration (22). Its micro-diffusion allows a gentle and homogenous application on mucous membrane in all the position. Its tip ensures easy and safe administration. Its non-return valve is designed to avoid any risk of external contamination and ensures protection of the solution.
It is indicated for adults, children and infants from birth (except premature babies) in case of cold, rhino-pharyngitis, rhinitis and rhino-sinusitis:
- It unclogs the nose quickly and improves nasal breathing day and night.
- It cleanses the nasal cavities and clears viruses, bacteria and allergens contained in the mucus.
- It fluidises, diminishes viscosity of thick mucous and enhances its elimination.
- In case of ENT infection, it diminishes the use of treatment as antihistamines, decongestants, antibiotics, corticosteroids.
- It is used in addition to treatments for ENT infections and improves their effectiveness.
Made in France.
1 spray per nostril, preferably before each meal, 1 to 3 times a day as needed.
- Tilt his head to the side.
- Gently insert the tip into the nostril and spray into the upper nostril.
- Repeat with the other nostril.
- Straighten your head to let the phlegm drain out, then wipe off the excess or blow your nose.
Wash the nozzle in hot soapy water after each use. Rinse and dry. Transient tingling or irritation sensations may appear at the start of use. Do not use in premature babies. Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to seawater. For use in children and infants with diseases causing narrowing of the airways (eg asthma, etc.), ask your pharmacist or your doctor. Do not exceed the expiry date indicated on the carton / bottle.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Pressurized container: may burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and all other sources of ignition. No smoking. Do not puncture or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
100% natural seawater hypertonic 22%.
Discover the Gilbert brand
Since 1904, the Gilbert Laboratories develop products for the health and well-being of the whole family, and also for newborns. These ones are based on 3 ranges: health, baby and infant nutrition, and cosmetic/beauty.
In order to answer to the consumers needs, the Gilbert Laboratories concentrate their efforts on the research of naturalness and safety. They are also engaged in a process of quality and in the protection of environment.