Guigoz Evolia 1st Age Milk Up to 6 Months 800 g
|Delivery 3 to 10 days is £12.99|
£0.34 on my loyalty card
Guigoz Evolia 1st Age Milk Up to 6 Months 800 g is a powdered milk for infants from birth to 6 months. The formula is suitable for baby's particular diet, as a complement to breastfeeding or as a relay when he is no longer breastfed.
This formula contains DHA (docosahexenoic acid) of the omega 3 family.
Complies with the NF V90-001 standard.
Free from palm oil.
Precautions for use : For the good health of your baby, it is important to follow the preparation instructions indicated, and the following instructions :
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal.
- Use mineral or spring water suitable for infants.
- To make the water lukewarm, it is not recommended to use a microwave oven because of the risk of burns. Instead, use a double-boiler or bottle warmer.
- Use only the measuring spoon contained in the box
- It is recommended to give the bottle within one hour after preparation at room temperature, within half an hour if it is lukewarm. Do not hesitate to throw away the rest of an unfinished bottle.
- Make sure you always hold your baby securely while he or she takes the bottle to avoid the risk of choking.
- Store the closed box in a cool, dry place no more than 3 weeks after opening.
Bottle preparation :
- Clean your work surface and then wash your hands thoroughly. Use a clean, rinsed and sterilized bottle and its accessories.
- Refer to the table below for the exact amount of water to be poured into the bottle. Pour in the water and let it cool down (maximum 40°C) if you wish.
- Add the exact number of powder measuring spoons corresponding to the volume of water. Shape each scoon onto the rim.
- Then place the measuring spoon on its holder in the box and close the box.
- Close the bottle with the sterilized ring and teat. Roll the bottle between your hands to lower the milk powder and shake it up and down until it is completely dissolved.
- Check the temperature on the inside of your forearm.
|Age||Water (ml)||Number of measuring spoons||Number of bottles per 24 hours||Per box of 800 g|
|Number of bottles possible|
|Up to 1 month||90||3||6||62|
|1 to 2 months||120||4||6||46|
|2 to 3 months||150||5||5||37|
|3 to 4 months||180||6||5||31|
|4 to 6 months||210||7||4||26|
Dosage to be observed : one level measuring spoon in 30 ml of water.
An inappropriate amount of powder can lead to dehydration or deprive your child of adequate nutrition. The frequency of feeding and the quantities to be prepared are average indications. The volume and number of bottles should be added by healthcare professionals according to the needs of each child.
Breast milk is the ideal and natural food for every infant. However, if you cannot or do not wish to breastfeed, the medical profession will advise you to give your child breast milk. Do not change it without consulting a doctor.
Lactose, Vegetable oils (Sunflower rich in oleic acid, Copra, Rapeseed, Sunflower), Demineralized sweet whey, Skimmed milk powder, Calcium, potassium and sodium citrates; Fish Oil, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Choline Bitartrate, L-Phenylalanine, Vitamins (C, E, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamine, A, B6, Folic Acid, K, D, Biotin, B12), Maltodextrins, Potassium phosphate, Lactobacillus reuteri culture DSM17938*, Taurine, Ferrous, zinc, copper and manganese sulphate; L-histidine, Inositol, Nucleotides, Antioxidants (Tocopherol-rich extract, L-ascorbyl palmitate), L-carnitine, Acidity regulator (Citric acid), Potassium iodide, Sodium selenate.
|Nutritional declaration||per 100 g||per 100 ml*|
|Energy||2171 kJ/519 kcal||281 kJ/67 kcal|
|Lipids||27,6 g||3,6 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||6,4 g||0,8 g|
|of which linoleic acid||4,300 mg||555 mg|
|of which alpha-linoleic acid||370 mg||47.8 mg|
|of which docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||135 mg||17.4 mg|
|Carbohydrates||58,1 g||7,5 g|
|of which sugars||58,1 g||7,5 g|
|of which lactose||58,1 g||7,5 g|
|Protein||9,6 g||1,2 g|
|Caseins||2,9 g||0,4 g|
|Whey proteins||6,7 g||0,9 g|
|VITAMINS AND MINERALS|
|Vitamin A||470 µg-ER||60.7 µg-ER|
|Vitamin D||11.7 µg||1.5 µg|
|Thiamine||520 µg||67.1 µg|
|Riboflavin||1000 µg||129 µg|
|Niacin||4 mg||0.52 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||3.3 mg||0.43 mg|
|Vitamin B6||300 µg||39 µg|
|Biotin||15 µg||1.94 µg|
|Folates||172 µg-EFA||22.2 µg-EFA|
|Vitamin B12||1.6 µg||0.21 µg|
|Vitamin C||95 mg||12.3 mg|
|Vitamin K||38 µg||4.9 µg|
|Vitamin E||11 mg alpha-ET||1.42 mg alpha-ET|
|Sodium||200 mg||25.8 mg|
|Potassium||650 mg||84 mg|
|Chloride||400 mg||51.6 mg|
|Calcium||330 mg||42.6 mg|
|Phosphorus||180 mg||23.2 mg|
|Magnesium||45 mg||5.81 mg|
|Iron||2.4 mg||0.31 mg|
|Zinc||3.9 mg||0.5 mg|
|Copper||400 µg||51.6 µg|
|Iodine||115 µg||14.85 µg|
|Selenium||30 µg||3.9 µg|
|Manganese||160 µg||20.7 µg|
|Fluoride||<60 µg||<7.8 µg|
|Taurine||32 mg||4.13 mg|
|Carnitine||9 mg||1.16 mg|
|Choline||160 mg||20.7 mg|
|Inositol||35 mg||5 mg|
|Nucleotides||15 mg||1.9 mg|
*100 ml = 3 scoops of 4.3 g + 90 ml of water.
Discover the brand Guigoz
Guigoz: more than 100 years of expertise to serve the baby well-being.
The Guigoz Laboratories became a reference in baby nutrition. Thanks to their range of baby milks, they contribute to the good development of baby providing him an adapted answer to its nutritional and digestive needs.
The Guigoz baby milks are submitted to a specific and rigorous European law: their composition should answer to the baby nutritional needs fixing the content of several components.
The Guigoz Laboratories pay attention to the quality and safety of its baby milks, and an extreme rigorousness to the production process.