Guigoz Optipro 2 2nd Age Milk From 6 Months 800g is the first follow-up milk with oligosaccharides 2'FL (2'-fucosyllactose), a content in proteins reduced (the lower allowed by regulation) and an association of vitamins and minerals, to answer to the nutritional needs of your baby from 6 months to 1 year, as a part of a diversified diet:
- vitamins A, C and D, which contribute to the normal functioning of immune system,
- Iron which contributes to normal cognitive development and Zinc for normal growth,
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid), Omega 3 group, from fish oil, which contributes to normal development of brain.
Complies with standard NF V90-001.
The box contains a measuring cup.
Palm oil free.
Made in France.
Precautions for use: For the good health of your baby, it is important to respect the indicated method of preparation, and the following instructions:
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal.
- Use mineral water or spring water suitable for infants.
- To cool the water, it is not recommended to use the microwave oven because of the risk of burns. Prefer the bain-marie or the bottle warmer.
- Use only the measuring cup contained in this box. It is recommended to give the bottle within an hour of preparation at room temperature, within half an hour if it is warm. Without hesitation, throw out the rest of an unfinished bottle.
- Always hold your baby securely while taking a bottle, to avoid any risk of suffocation.
- As soon as your baby is old enough, offer the cup instead of the bottle.
- Store the closed box in a cool, dry place for no more than 3 weeks after opening.
- Clean your countertop and then wash your hands thoroughly. Use a clean, rinsed and sterilized bottle and its accessories.
- Consult the table below for the exact volume of water to pour into the bottle. Pour in the water and let cool (maximum 40 ° C) if you wish.
- Add the exact number of scoops of powder corresponding to the volume of water. Level each scoop on the rim.
- Then, place the measuring cup on its support in the box and close the box.
- Close the bottle with the sterilized ring and teat. Roll the bottle between your hands to bring down the milk powder, then shake it up and down until completely dissolved.
- Check the temperature on the inside of your forearm.
|Age||Water (ml)||Number of scoops||Number of bottles per 24h||Per box of 800g / Number of bottles available|
|From 6 months to 1 year||210||7||3||25|
Dosages to be observed: one level scoop (4,5g) in 30ml of water.
The wrong amount of powder can lead to dehydration or deprive your child of adequate nutrition. The frequency of the bottles and the quantities to prepare are average indications. The volume and number of feeding bottles must be adjusted by health professionals to the needs of each child. From 6 months, your baby's diet is diversified (cereals, fruits, vegetables). Consult your doctor for any further information.
Breast milk is the ideal and natural food for every infant. However, if you cannot or do not wish to breastfeed, the medical profession will advise you to use infant formula for your child. Do not change without asking your doctor for advice. Follow-on milk is part of the diverse diet of infants from 6 months of age and cannot be used as a substitute for breast milk for the first 6 months of life. The decision to introduce complementary foods, including before the age of 6 months, should only be taken on the advice of a healthcare professional.
It is important to have a varied and balanced diet.
Skimmed milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower rich in oleic acids, Copra, Colza, Sunflower), Demineralized sweet whey, Demineralized whey permeate, Calcium and potassium citrates; Emulsifier: Soy lecithin; Fish oil, potassium and magnesium chlorides; Acidity corrector ; L-Phenylalanine, 2'-Fucosyllactose, Vitamins C, E, Niacin, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine, A, Riboflavin, B6, Folic acid, K, D, Biotin, B12; L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, Ferrous, zinc, copper and manganese sulphates; L-Tryptophan, L-Histidine, Antioxidants: Culture of Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenate.
|Nutritional Declaration||For 100g||For 100ml at 13,4%|
|Energy||2 013 kJ/502 kcal||280 kJ/67 kcal|
|of which saturates||6g||0,8g|
|of which linoleic acid||3 500mg||469mg|
|of which alpha-linoleic acid||340mg||45,6mg|
|of which docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||125mg||16,8mg|
|of which sugars||62,5g||8,4g|
|of which lactose||62,5g||8,4g|
|Vitamins and Mineral Salts|
|Vitamin E||10,5mg alpha-ET||1,4mg alpha-ET|
Discover the Guigoz brand
Guigoz: more than 100 years of expertise to serve the baby well-being.
The Guigoz Laboratories became a reference in baby nutrition. Thanks to their range of baby milks, they contribute to the good development of baby providing him an adapted answer to its nutritional and digestive needs.
The Guigoz baby milks are submitted to a specific and rigorous European law: their composition should answer to the baby nutritional needs fixing the content of several components.
The Guigoz Laboratories pay attention to the quality and safety of its baby milks, and an extreme rigorousness to the production process.