Herbesan Honey Royal Jelly Acerola Pollen Grapefruit Propolis 20 Phials + 10 Free
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.24 on my loyalty card
Herbesan Honey Royal Jelly Acerola Pollen Grapefruit Propolis 20 Phials + 10 Free is a drinkable food supplement with a combination of:
- Royal Jelly, exclusive food of the queen of bees, which can live 40 times longer than a working bee. One phial brings daily 500mg of Royal Jelly.
- Acacia Honey, sweet and tasty.
- Acerola, a small fruit discovered in South America, has juicy and acidulous flesh.
- Propolis, a substance harvested by bees which, spread out on the walls of the hive, gives it a natural barrier to external aggression.
- Pollen, the main food of the foraging bees, allows the production of honey.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract titrated in bioflavonoids.
No colouring, alcohol, preservative.
Take one phial per day, during a meal, preferably in the morning. Program renewable several times a year. Shake before use.
Take one phial per day for 30 days, pure or diluted in half a glass of water in the morning.
Purified Water, Concentrated Orange Juice, Acacia Honey, Royal Jelly, Dry extract of Acerola standardized in Vitamin C (Fruit), Fluid Extract of Propolis (on honey base), Pollen, Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Nutritional composition per 15ml phial:
|Propolis||200mg equivalent to 24mg Propolis|
|Acerola (Malpighia punicifolia)||400mg|
|in which Vitamin C||80mg* or 100% des DRI(1)|
|Grapefruit seeds (citrus paradis)||45mg|
|in which bioflavonoïds||10mg*|
* average quantity per 15 ml phial .
(1) Daily recommended intakes.
Discover the Herbesan brand
The brand Herbesan, specialist in traditional herbs, finds its name in the latin 'herbae sanae' signifying 'healthy herbs'.
Herbesan develops and commercializes a large range of food supplements and infusions, mainly with a basis of plants.
Quality, research and innovation are the fundamentals of the brand Herbesan: rigorous selection of raw materials (on criteria of quality, origin and content in active principles), handling of the fabrication of products from the conception to the distribution, rich formulations and complexes combining the virtues of plants and nutrients.