HiPP Combiotic 1 Infant Milk 0-6 Months Organic 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.50
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £11.95
Free over £95
£0.33 on my loyalty card
HiPP Combiotic 1 Infant Milk 0-6 Months Organic 800g is a powdered milk that meets the needs of infants from birth to 6 months of age if they cannot be breastfed or as a relay to breastfeeding.
It contains carefully selected Organic ingredients and the unique combination of precious nutrients on the model of nature :
- natural lactic ferments,
- lactose as the only carbohydrate,
- a new formula DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), a long-chain poly-unsaturated fatty acid from the omega 3 family.
* As required by law for all infant formulas.
Certified Organic Farming. DE-ÖKO-001 control. EU/Non-EU agriculture.
The box contains a measuring spoon.
Any improper preparation or storage of this product may be harmful to your baby's health. Follow these tips carefully:
- Never prepare a bottle in advance, consume immediately and discard unfinished leftovers.
- Wash your hands before each preparation.
- Always use a clean bottle, nipple and ring.
- Use bottled water suitable for infants (as indicated on the label) or cold tap water (let it run for a few seconds before collecting it). For safety reasons, boiling water is recommended.
- Use only the measuring spoon provided in the box.
- Do not heat in the microwave oven (risk of burns).
- Be sure to check the expiration date on the bottom of the can. Once opened, the well-sealed can can be stored for 3 weeks in a cool, dry place.
Bottle preparation :
- Pour the recommended amount of water at room temperature or warm (maximum 40°C). Important: in order to preserve the natural lactic ferments, do not use water that is too hot.
- Add the necessary number of level measuring spoons (1 measuring spoon for 30 ml of water).
- Close the bottle and shake it for about 10 seconds horizontally by rolling it between the palms of your hands, then vertically.
- Check the temperature before serving by pouring a drop on your wrist. It's ready to eat!
Every baby is different. The quantities and frequency of bottles recommended below are for guidance only. Refer to the recommendations of the medical profession.
Always use 1 measuring spoon for every 30 ml of water.
One level scoop = 4.3 g of powder.
|Age||Water||Number of measurements||Number of bottles per 24 hours|
|Up to 1 month||90 ml||3||5-7|
|1 to 2 months||120 ml||4||5-6|
|2 to 3 months||150 ml||5||5|
|3 to 4 months||180 ml||6||4-5|
|4 to 6 months||210 ml||7||4|
This product meets the needs of infants from birth up to 6 months of age if they cannot be breastfed or as an alternative to breastfeeding. Ask your doctor for advice.
Like breast milk, infant milk contains carbohydrates. They are an important part of your baby's diet. Frequent or even constant contact of your baby's teeth with carbohydrate-containing liquids can lead to tooth decay and therefore health problems.
Never let your child use the bottle for a prolonged feed and teach him or her to drink from a cup as soon as possible.
To be consumed as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Skimmed milk *, Whey * powder, Vegetable oils * (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil *, Sunflower oil *), Lactose *, Galacto-oligosaccharides * from lactose *, Fish oil, Potassium chloride, Oil Mortierella alpina, Choline, Sodium citrate, L-phenylalanine, Calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, Sodium selenite, L-phenylalanine, Calcium salt of orthophosphoric acid, Sodium selenite, Zinc sulphate, Carbonate of Calcium, Magnesium Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, L-Histidine, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Lactic Acid Stabilizer, Vitamin C, Natural Lactic Ferments (Limosilactobacillus fermentum hereditum), Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Sulfate Cupric, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Metafolin (Calcium L-methylfolate), Vitamin K, Vitamin D, D-biotin, Vitamin B12. *Products from Organic Farming.
|Average analysis||per 100 ml of reconstituted milk (12.9 g powder + 90 ml water)|
|Energy value||276 kJ/66 kcal|
|of which saturated fatty acids||1,5 g|
|of which monounsaturated fatty acids||1,6 g|
|of which polyunsaturated fatty acids of which||0,5 g|
|linoleic acid (omega 6)||0,4 g|
|alpha-linolenic acid (omega 3)||0,06 g|
|docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||13.2 mg|
|arachidonic acid (ARA)||13.2 mg|
|of which sugars of which||7,0 g|
|of which inositol||4.2 mg|
|Dietary Fibre||0,3 g|
|of which galacto-oligosaccharides||0,3 g|
|including L-carnitine||1.8 mg|
|Vitamin A||54 µg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.036 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.14 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||0.34 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.023 mg|
|Vitamin B8 (Biotin)||1.5 µg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)||10.0 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.12 µg|
|Vitamin C||8.9 mg|
|Vitamin D||1.5 µg|
|Vitamin E||0.70 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.1 µg|
|PP (niacin)||0.34 mg|