HiPP Combiotic 2 Follow-Up Milk From 6 Months Organic 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £8.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £11.95
Free over £99
£0.36 on my loyalty card
HiPP Combiotic 2 Follow-Up Milk From 6 Months Organic 800g is an organic milk for infants and toddlers from 6 months. This latest generation follow-on milk contains:
- natural lactic ferments (L. fermentum), originally obtained from breast milk. Breast milk contains a large number of natural bacteria which can vary from mother to mother.
- GOS (galactooligosaccharides) from organic lactose. Lactose is the main carbohydrate in breast milk.
- metafolin: a source of folate inspired by nature, and resulting from the latest advances in research on infant formulas.
- Vitamin C and D for the normal functioning of the immune system.
- long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega 3):
- docosahexaenoic acid (DHA *) which contributes to the good development of the sight.
- alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) which participates in the proper development of brain and nerve cells.
- lactose as the only carbohydrate.
For over 65 years, Hipp has been committed to:
- to participate in baby's taste awakening by using superior quality raw materials.
- to constantly adapt its recipes to the latest scientific knowledge in infant nutrition.
- to use and promote Organic Agriculture. This form of agriculture contributes to the protection of biodiversity, soil and climate.
- and to act actively to protect the environment, for the future of children.
* DHA: DHA belongs to the family of omega-3 fatty acids.
The box contains a measuring cup.
Certified Organic Agriculture. Control DE-ÖKO-001. EU / non-EU agriculture.
Any improper preparation or storage of this product may be harmful to your baby's health. Follow these tips carefully:
- Never prepare a bottle in advance, consume immediately and discard unfinished leftovers.
- Wash your hands before each preparation.
- Always use a clean bottle, nipple and ring.
- Use bottled water suitable for infants (as indicated on the label) or cold tap water (let it run for a few seconds before collecting it). For safety reasons, boiling water is recommended.
- Use only the measuring spoon provided in the box.
- Do not heat in the microwave oven (risk of burns).
- Be sure to check the expiration date on the bottom of the can. Once opened, the well-sealed can can be stored for 3 weeks in a cool, dry place.
Bottle preparation :
- Pour the recommended amount of water at room temperature or warm (maximum 40°C). Important: in order to preserve the natural lactic ferments, do not use water that is too hot.
- Add the necessary number of level measuring spoons (1 measuring spoon for 30 ml of water).
- Close the bottle and shake it for about 10 seconds horizontally by rolling it between the palms of your hands, then vertically.
- Check the temperature before serving by pouring a drop on your wrist. It's ready to eat!
Every baby is different. The quantities and frequency of bottles recommended below are for guidance only. Refer to the recommendations of the medical profession.
Always use 1 measuring spoon for every 30ml of water.
One level scoop = 4.5 g of powder.
|Age||Water||Number of measurements||Number of bottles per 24 hours|
|From 6 months||210ml||7||2-3|
As with any food now, this product cannot be used as a substitute for breast milk during the first six months of life, but after six months as part of a diversified diet.
However, after consultation with a health or early childhood professional, this milk can be introduced before, as a complement to a diversified diet.
To prevent cavities from forming, wash your child's teeth regularly. Don't let your child suck on a bottle for too long and teach your child to drink from a cup or bowl as soon as possible.
Skimmed milk *, Lactose *, Vegetable oils * (Palm oil **, Rapeseed oil *, Sunflower oil *), Whey * powder, Galacto-oligosaccharides * from lactose *, Fish oil, Calcium chloride , Potassium citrate, Calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, Calcium carbonate, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, Sodium citrate, Magnesium carbonate, Magnesium carbonate, Vitamin C, Ferrous sulfate, Lactic acid stabilizer, L- cystine, Niacin, Zinc oxide, Natural lactic ferments (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum CECT5716), Vitamin E, Pantothenic acid, Cupric sulphate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Potassium iodate, Folic acid, Sodium selenate, Manganese sulphate , Vitamin K, Vitamin D, D-biotin.
* Products from Organic Farming.
** Organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation certified by independent control bodies.
|Average analysis||For 100ml of reconstituted milk (13,4g of powder + 90ml of water)||% RVL*|
|Energy value||285 kJ/68 kcal|
|Fats and fats||3,7g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||1,6g|
|of which monounsaturated fatty acids||1,6g|
|of which polyunsaturated fatty acids of which||0,5g|
|linoleic acid (omega 6)||0,42g|
|alpha-linolenic acid (omega 3)||0,06g|
|docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||13,6mg|
|of which sugars of which||7,2g|
|of which galacto-oligosaccharides||0,4g|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0,037mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.14 mg||20%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||0,35mg||12%|
|Vitamin B8 (Biotin)||1,6µg||16%|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)||10µg|
* RVL: Reference Values for the Labelling of Foods for Infants and Young Children per 100 ml.