Médi-Santé Child Surgical Disposable Mask Type IIR EFB 98% 5 Colors 50 Masks
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.50
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.15 on my loyalty card
Médi-Santé Child Surgical Disposable Mask Type IIR EFB 98% 5 Colors 50 Masks is a single-use 3-ply mask for children. This medical device covers the mouth and nose and provides a barrier to minimize direct transmission between two people.
- The interior is made of non-woven melt-blown fabric;
- the exterior is made of non-woven fabric;
- the nose clip is made of wire with plastic coating.
The box contains 5 packs of 10 masks of each color: gray, orange, yellow, pink, blue.
Dimensions: 145 mm x 90 mm.
High Filtration EFB ? 98%.
European standard: EN 14683-2019 TYPE IIR.
Wash your hands thoroughly before putting on the mask.
- Take the mask by the elastics. Respect the direction of installation (bar at the top, plunging folds on the outside).
- Place the mask on the face and put the elastic bands behind the ears.
- Shape the barrette by pinching it with your fingers and adjust it on the nose.
- Stretch the bottom of the mask under the chin. Seal the mask (nose, mouth and chin must be covered).
Change the mask after 4 hours. After each use, remove the mask by the elastics and dispose of it in a tightly closed waste container. Wash your hands thoroughly.
Do not use if you are allergic to the product.
Store away from heat and humidity.