Novalac 3 Organic 10-36 Months 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £8.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £11.95
Free over £99
£0.30 on my loyalty card
Novalac 3 Organic 10-36 Months 800g is a follow-on milk and powdered milk food for infants. It contains DHA* and GOS.
*As required by regulation for all infant milks.
Certified Organic Agriculture. Control DE-ÖKO-070. Agriculture EU/Non-EU.
Preparing the bottle: Clean your work surface and wash your hands properly before preparing each bottle.
- Use a bottle and its accessories carefully washed and drained.
- Heat mineral or spring water suitable for infants at 40°C.
- Pour the necessary amount of water into the bottle.
- Then add the number of flakes of powder, unpacked and unpacked, corresponding to the volume of water.
- Close the bottle with the cap and roll it between the palms of your hands to prevent lumps from forming.
- Shake the bottle from top to bottom until the powder is completely dissolved. Replace the cap with a teat.
- Let the bottle cool to 37°C. Control the temperature by pouring a few drops on the inside of your forearm. Give this bottle to your child without delay.
The water can be used at room temperature for the reconstitution of the bottle. Please ensure proper milk homogenization before giving to your child.
Nourishment Indicator Table:
|Age (months)||Number of bottles/day||Number of measuring devices||Water volume (ml)|
Tailor the number and volume of each meal to your child?s needs based on the advice of your health care professional.
1 scoop (4.4 g) for 30 ml of water. Use only the scoop provided in the box.
Tips for use:
Proper preparation and preservation of infant formulas are necessary to preserve their quality and avoid any risk to your child?s health.
- To consume preferably before the deadline indicated under the box.
- Keep the box tightly closed in a clean and dry place, away from light and contamination.
- Completely remove the metal lid at the first opening.
- Do not prepare the bottle in advance. Give the bottle within an hour of preparing it.
- Do not add sugar.
- Discard the contents of an unfinished bottle.
- In order to preserve your child?s oral health, do not leave him the bottle beyond the duration of the meal.
- Close the box tightly after each use. After opening, use the powder within 3 weeks for optimal quality.
Skimmed Milk*, Lactose*(Milk), Vegetable Oils (Sunflower*, Rapeseed*), Maltodextrins* Galacto-Oligosaccharides* (Milk), Tricalcium Citrate, Fish Oil (DHA) (Milk), Tricalcium Phosphate, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin*), Potassium hydroxide, Calcium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Vitamins (A, B1, B12, B2, B6, C, D3, E, K1, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Niacin) , L-Tryptophan, L-Cystine, Tripotassic Citrate, Iron Sulphate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Antioxidants (Tocopherols Rich Extract), Copper Sulphate, L-Leucine, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulphate.
* Ingredients from Organic Agriculture.
|Composition||For 100 g||For 100 ml||NRV%*|
|Energy||2076 Kj/496 Kcal||274 Kj/65 Kcal||-|
|Fat, including||25,5 g||3,4 g||-|
|Saturated fatty acids||2,4 g||0,3 g||-|
|Linoeic acid||4,3 g||0,6 g||-|
|A-linoleic acid||400 mg||53 mg||-|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||120 mg||16 mg||-|
|Carbohydrates, including||55 g||7,3 g||-|
|Sugars||40,3 g||5,3 g||-|
|GOS (Galacto-oligosaccharides)||3,9 g||0,5 g||-|
|Dietary fiber||2,7 g||0,4 g||-|
|Protein, including:||10 g||1,3 g||-|
|Salt||0,4 g||0,05 g||-|
|Vitamin A||455 µg||60 µg||15%|
|Vitamin D||12 µg||1,6 µg||23%|
|Vitamin E||14,8 mg||2 mg||40%|
|Vitamin K||60 µg||7,9 µg||66%|
|Vitamin C||65 mg||8,6 mg||19%|
|Thiamin||0,8 mg||0,11 mg||22%|
|Riboflavin||1,2 mg||0,16 mg||23%|
|Niacin||4,5 mg||0,6 mg||-|
|Vitamin B6||0,5 mg||0,07 mg||-|
|Folic acid||80 µg||11 µg||-|
|Folates||150 µg-EFA||20 µg-EFA||16%|
|Vitamin B12||1,5 µg||0,2 µg||25%|
|Biotin||18 µg||2,4 µg||24%|
|Pantothenic acid||5 mg||0,7 mg||23%|
|Sodium||160 mg||21 mg||-|
|Potassium||550 mg||73 mg||-|
|Chloride||380 mg||50 mg||-|
|Calcium||650 mg||86 mg||16%|
|Phosphorus||360 mg||48 mg||-|
|Magnesium||55 mg||7,3 mg||-|
|Iron||8,1 mg||1,1 mg||-|
|Zinc||3,3 mg||0,4 mg||-|
|Copper||0,4 mg||0,05 mg||-|
|Manganese||0,045 mg||0,006 mg||-|
|Fluoride||<0,45 mg||<0,06 mg||-|
|Selenium||30 µg||4 µg||20%|
|Iodin||95 µg||13 µg||16%|
*NRV: Nutrient Reference Values.
Reconstitution rate per 100 ml: 13.2%.
Discover the Novalac brand
Founded in the early 1990s, Novalac has gradually established itself as the leading brand of infant milks. Since its launch, the company has continued to innovate to offer products that are ever more suited to the needs of young mothers and babies. Novalac milks are available in several ranges, with a line of 1st and 2nd age milks. Discover the essential Novalac products on Cocooncenter, in particular the transit milk + suitable for babies from 6 to 12 months old or the relia milk, to facilitate the transition from breast milk to infant milk.