Nutreov Capileov Anti-Hair Loss Double Action 30 Capsules
Delivery 4 to 8 days is £5.50
Free from £45
Delivery 3 to 7 days is £5.50
Free from £49
Delivery 2 to 3 days is £8.50
Free from £99
Delivery 1 to 2 days is £15.99
Free from £299
£0.21 on my loyalty card
- Serenoa Repens supports the natural growth of hair,
- Zinc and Vitamin B8 contribute to the maintain of normal hair,
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal synthesis of Cysteine. This amino acid is a constituent of Keratin.
The formula also contains a 5 alpha-blocker complex (composed of Green Tea and Onion extracts), an extract of Blood Orange, Taurine and vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5 and E.
Titanium Dioxide free.
Made in France.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Contains Green Tea: taking outside meals is not recommended.
Not suitable for children and teenagers during growth, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Ingredients||For 1 Capsule|
|Bovine Gelatin Capsule||(1)|
|Florida Palm Oil Extract Serenoa Repens (W. Bartram) Small||75mg|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides||(1)|
|Aqueous Extract of Green Tea Leaf Camelia Sinensis (L) Kuntze||70mg|
|Thickener: Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acid||(1)|
|Vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)||12mg*|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)||16mg*|
|Zinc (Zinc Oxide)||10mg*|
|Dry extract of Blood Orange Citrus Sinensis (L) Osbeck||10mg|
|Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin||(1)|
|Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-Pantothenate)||6mg*|
|Dry Extract of Onion Allium Cepa L.||9mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate)||1,1mg*|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||1,4mg*|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1,4mg*|
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)||600µg (75% NRV)|
|Vitamin B8 (D-Biotin)||50µg*|
|Food Coloring: E141||(1)|
* 100% of the Nutritional Reference Values.
NRV: Nutritional Reference Values.
Discover the brand Nutreov
The vocation of Nutreov Laboratories: to contribute maintain your health and the construction of your well-being, thanks to innovative formulas.
The Nutreov products respect a precise charter:
- Naturalness (ingredients essentially from natural origin),
- Quality (quality control during the whole fabrication process),
- Efficiency (choice of actives and their dosage on the basis of their scientifically proven efficiency),
- Innovation (innovative, exclusive and complete formulas).