Nutreov Cramp Control 2 x 30 Caspules
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.23 on my loyalty card
Nutreov Cramp Control 2 x 30 Caspules is a food supplement with targeted physiological action which contributes to electrolyte balance.
It contains :
- magnesium which contributes to electrolyte balance, normal muscle function and normal functioning of the nervous system,
- creatine, ATP precursor, energy necessary for the muscle fiber to return to rest,
- vitamin B6 which contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system,
- cinchona (rich in quinine).
Made in France.
Take 3 capsules per day with a large glass of water, in one take. Cure of 10 days, to renew if necessary.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Not suitable for children and adolescents still growing, pregnant women or breastfeeding.
Contains cinchona, use is not recommended for people on anticoagulant medication: consult your doctor or pharmacist in case of concomitant use.
Contraindicated in cases of obstruction of the bile ducts, gastrointestinal ulcer, hyperacidity or hypersensitivity to Cinchona alkaloids. Use only after medical advice in case of gallstones.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of the reach of young children.
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light.
Marine magnesium oxide, Creatine monohydrate, Bovine gelatin, Bulking agent: Maltodextrin, Cinchona pubescens cinchona bark dry extract, Anti-caking agent: Magnesium stearate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride).
|Nutritional composition||for 3 capsules||% RNV*|
|Cinchona bark dry extract||60mg|
* References nutritional values.
|Contents||2 x 30 Capsules|
Discover the Nutreov brand
The vocation of Nutreov Laboratories: to contribute maintain your health and the construction of your well-being, thanks to innovative formulas.
The Nutreov products respect a precise charter:
- Naturalness (ingredients essentially from natural origin),
- Quality (quality control during the whole fabrication process),
- Efficiency (choice of actives and their dosage on the basis of their scientifically proven efficiency),
- Innovation (innovative, exclusive and complete formulas).