Nutreov Cramp Control 30 Capsules is a dietary supplement with targeted physiological action that contributes to the electrolyte balance and the proper functioning of the nervous and muscular systems. It helps to fight against muscle contractions that may occur at rest or as a result of intense physical effort.
It contains :
- magnesium which contributes to electrolytic balance, normal muscle function and normal nervous system functioning,
- creatine, precursor of ATP, energy necessary for the return to rest of the muscle fiber,
- vitamin B6, which contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
In addition, the formula contains quinquina (rich in quinine).
Made in France.
3 capsules per day during 10 days.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Not suitable for children and adolescents still growing, pregnant women or breastfeeding.
Contains quinquina: use is not recommended in people on anticoagulant, consult a doctor or pharmacist if concomitant use. Contraindicated in case of bile duct obstruction, gastric ulcer or hyperacidity. Use only after medical advice in case of gallstones.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of the reach of young children.
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light.
Marine magnesium oxide, Creatine monohydrate, Bovine gelatin, Filler: Maltodextrin, Quinquina bark dry extract Cinchona Pubescens, Anti-caking agent: Magnesium stearate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride).
|Nutritional composition||for 3 capsules||% NRV*|
|Creatine monohydrate||450 mg||-|
|Either creatine||395 mg||-|
|Dry extract of quinquina bark||60 mg||-|
|Either quinine||3 mg||-|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg||100%|
* Nutrient Reference Values.
Discover the Nutreov brand
The vocation of Nutreov Laboratories: to contribute maintain your health and the construction of your well-being, thanks to innovative formulas.
The Nutreov products respect a precise charter:
- Naturalness (ingredients essentially from natural origin),
- Quality (quality control during the whole fabrication process),
- Efficiency (choice of actives and their dosage on the basis of their scientifically proven efficiency),
- Innovation (innovative, exclusive and complete formulas).