Nutreov Sunsublim Light Skin Tanning 3 x 28 Capsules
|Delivery 3 to 10 days is £11.50|
£0.41 on my loyalty card
Nutreov Sunsublim Light Skin Tanning 3 x 28 Capsules helps to activate and sublimate the tan, while protecting the skin from the sun's harmful effects.
Nutreov Laboratories have developed the formula of Nutreov Sunsublim Light Skin Tanning for women with a light skin and have selected for you:
- Alpha and Beta-carotene, Lycophene with pigmenting properties,
- Astaxanthin with antioxidant properties (1 000 times as powerful as vitamin E and 40 times as powerful as beta-carotene alone), also helping to get an even tan,
- C and E vitamins, selenium, antioxidant ingredients which participate into the collagen's regeneration,
- Zinc, known for its repairing properties.
Take 1 capsule per day during the meal. 15 days minimum before, during and after sun exposure.
For 1 capsule: Safflower oil, Bovine gelatin, Stabilizer: Glycerol, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid - 60mg - 75% RDA *), Tomato extract titrated in Lycopene (i.e. 7 mg Lycopene), Zinc gluconate (i.e. 7,5mg of Zinc - 75% of the RDI *) Vegetable oils Concentrate of Carotenoids from Palm Oil (i.e. beta-carotene 2,2mg), Cocoa extract, Vitamin E of natural origin (D-Alpha-Tocopherol 10 mg, 83% RDI in vegetable oil) Seaweed extract titrated in astaxanthin (i.e. 0,8mg astaxanthin).
- Thickeners: E471, Colloidal Silica
-Carrot Oil, Food Colouring: iron oxide E172
-Selenium (Sodium Selenate -50µg-90% of RDA-Aroma.
*Recommended Daily Intakes.
|Contents||3 x 28 Capsules|
Discover the brand Nutreov
The vocation of Nutreov Laboratories: to contribute maintain your health and the construction of your well-being, thanks to innovative formulas.
The Nutreov products respect a precise charter:
- Naturalness (ingredients essentially from natural origin),
- Quality (quality control during the whole fabrication process),
- Efficiency (choice of actives and their dosage on the basis of their scientifically proven efficiency),
- Innovation (innovative, exclusive and complete formulas).