Physiolac 2 From 6 to 12 Months 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £99
£0.22 on my loyalty card
Physiolac 2 From 6 to 12 Months 800g is a powdered follow-on milk for infants 6 to 12 months.
It contains in particular:
- DHA * (omega 3),
- GOS and FOS fibres,
- assimilable iron bisglycinate;
- iron, zinc and vitamin C to help keep the immune system functioning properly;
- vitamin D and calcium for the maintenance of good bone development.
* In accordance with regulations.
Complies with standard NF V90-001.
Made in France.
For baby's health, it is important to follow the preparation instructions:
- Use only the measuring cup contained in this box.
- Prepare only one bottle at a time and give it to your baby immediately after formula.
- Without hesitation, throw out the rest of an unfinished bottle.
- Close the cover immediately after use.
- After opening, keep the box for a maximum of 4 weeks in a cool, dry place, protected from light.
The dosage and frequency of the bottles are offered for information only. A healthcare professional can adapt your baby's diet according to his nutritional needs. Standard reconstitution: 1 level scoop (4.4 g) of powder for 30 ml of water.
|Age||Water (ml)||Measurements per bottle||Number of bottles per 24 hours|
|6 to 10 months||210||7||3|
|10 to 12 months||240||8||2|
From the 6th month onwards, food diversification can begin by gradually introducing cereals, vegetables and fruits, meat...
Preparation of the baby bottle:
1. Wash your hands. Sterilize the bottle and its accessories 10 mm in boiling water, or with a suitable device.
2. Pour the right amount of water (less than 40°C) into the bottle (drinking water previously boiled for 10 minutes).
3. Pour the exact amount of powder using the raked measuring measure on the edge of the box as suggested.
4. Roll the closed bottle for about 10 seconds between your hands, then shake it from bottom to top until the powder dissolves completely.
5. Check the milk temperature by pouring a few drops on the inside of your wrist.
6. Wash the bottle immediately after feeding your baby.
After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Do not change this infant milk without the advice of your pharmacist or doctor.
Skimmed milk, Demineralized whey, Vegetable oils (palm, soybean, copra), Maltodextrins, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (milk) (3.2%), Lactose, Minerals (tricalcium phosphate, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, Carbonate Calcium, Magnesium Chloride, Dipotassium Phosphate, Ferrous Bisglycinate (0.03%), Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Fish Oil (Milk Protein), Emulsifier : soy lecithin, Vitamins (Sodium L-ascorbate, DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate, Retinol acetate, Nicotinamide, Cholecalciferol, Calcium D-pantothenate, Phytomenadione, D-biotin, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Cyanocobalamin, Folic acid, DL-alpha-tocopherol), Choline bitartrate, Fructo-oligosaacharides (FOS) (0.17%), L-tryptophan, Inositol, Antioxidant: L-ascorbyl palmitate.
|Average nutritional composition||Per 100 g of powder||For 100 ml*|
|Energy||2055 kJ/491 kcal||277 kJ/66 kcal|
|Fats||23.5 g||3.2 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||12.4 g||1.67 g|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||5.3 g||0.72 g|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||4.8 g||0.65 g|
|of which linoleic acid||3870 mg||522 mg|
|of which alpha-linolenic acid||365 mg||49.3 mg|
|of which docosahexaenoic acid||123 mg||16.6 g|
|Carbohydrates||58.4 g||7.9 g|
|Sugar||38.3 g||5.2 g|
|of which lactose||35 g||4.7 g|
|Maltodextrin||19.0 g||2.6 g|
|Dietary Fibres||1.60 g||0.22 g|
|GOS/FOS ratio (90/10)|
|GOS (Galacto-Oligosaccharides)||1.44 g||0.19 g|
|FOS (Fructo-Oligosaccharides)||0.16 g||0.02 g|
|Proteins||10.6 g||1.43 g|
|Casein to whey protein ratio 53/47|
|Caseins||5.6 g||0.76 g|
|Whey proteins||5 g||0.67 g|
|Vitamin A||435 µg ER||58.7 µg ER|
|Vitamin D||12.3 µg||1.66 µg|
|Vitamin E||11.7 mg alpha-ET||1.58 mg alpha-ET|
|Vitamin K||38 µg||5.1 µg|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||10.8 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||460 µg||62.1 µg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||690 µg||93.2 µg|
|Vitamin B3 - PP (Niacin)||3.7 mg||0.50 mg|
|Vitamin B6||410 µg||55.4 µg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folates)||130 µg-EFA||17.6 µg-EFA|
|Vitamin B12||1.35 µg||0.18 µg|
|Vitamin B8 (Biotin)||13.5 µg||1.82 µg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||3.1 mg||0.42 mg|
|Sodium||185 mg||25 mg|
|Potassium||580 mg||78.3 mg|
|Chloride||380 mg||51.3 mg|
|Calcium||510 mg||68.9 mg|
|Phosphorus||318 mg||42.9 mg|
|Magnesium||52 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||5.6 mg||0.76 mg|
|Zinc||3.5 mg||0.47 mg|
|Copper||368 µg||49.7 µg|
|Manganese||92 µg||12.4 µg|
|Fluoride||38 µg||5.1 µg|
|Selenium||23 µg||3.1 µg|
|Iodine||92 µg||12.4 µg|
|Choline||130 mg||17.6 mg|
|Inositol||30 mg||4.1 mg|
* Reconstituted at 13.5%. Conditioned in a protective atmosphere.
Discover the Physiolac brand
Physiolac, brand of Gilbert Laboratories, answers to the nutritional needs of newborns through its range of infant nutrition (milks and preparations).
The Physiolac products are known for their quality. They are developed by professional of infant nutrition and are produced in France with a milk from french farms.
The Physiolac products are developed in the respect of the babies physiology.