ProRhinel Nasal Spray Infants / Young Children 100ml
Delivery 5 to 7 days is £6.99
Free from £69
Delivery 3 to 5 days is £10.99
Free from £95
£0.09 on my loyalty card
ProRhinel Nasal Spray Infants / Young Children 100ml is a solution for nasal washing in case of colds and nasopharyngitis, in case of stuffy nose or runny nose.
It facilitates the evacuation of phlegm and infectious agents, decreases nasal obstruction and frees the nose for better breathing. It is also recommended for moistening the nasal cavities.
Its characteristics :
- A nosepiece with a shape adapted to the nose of toddlers up to 6 years old.
- A fine and gentle spray that respects the nasal mucosa.
- A pressurized bottle which preserves the solution, making it impossible for phlegm to enter inside the bottle, thus protecting it from any contamination.
- It can be used regardless of the position of the bottle, for greater ease of use.
- Nasal wash: Perform 1 to 3 washes per day depending on the nasal obstruction:
- Lay the child down on a hard surface and turn his head to the side.
- Gently insert the end of the nasal nozzle into the upper nostril.
- Apply strong pressure for 2 or 3 seconds.
- Plug the upper nostril, the liquid should flow through the other nostril.
- Repeat the operation on the other nostril after changing the position of the head (always wash the upper nostril).
- Gently wipe the child's nose with a soft tissue. For toddlers, aspirate secretions if necessary using the baby nose device.
- Humidification of the nasal passages: 2 short sprays in each nostril, 2 to 3 times a day.
Do not blow your nose violently for 10 minutes after spraying.
Before use, carefully read the instructions provided inside the case.
Contents under pressure, protect from light and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 ° C. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Pressurized vial: may burst if heated. Keep away from heat, sparks, flames, hot surfaces. No smoking. Do not pierce or burn even after use.
Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the components. Do not use several nasal products containing an antiseptic at the same time.
For hygiene reasons, in order to avoid any contamination, after each use, clean the nasal nozzle under running water and dry it with a clean tissue.
Do not use chemicals, dishwashing liquid or disinfectant. Do not use a microwave.
The spray must be used by one person. Do not use if the product is broken or damaged.
Do not store in the refrigerator. Do not freeze. Store between 0 and 30 ° C.
Composition for 100ml:
Benzododecinium bromide, polysorbate 80, sodium chloride, 90 ° ethyl alcohol, glycerol, purified water.
Nitrogen, the propellant gas for this spray, is not in contact with the solution.
Discover the brand ProRhinel
ProRhinel: solutions against cold for the whole family!
To efficiently react for the first signs of nose flows, release your nasal tracks cleansing your nose with ProRhinel. It will enhance the evacuation of phlegm and infectious agents, reduce nasal obstruction and release your nose.
ProRhinel products are suitable for the whole family! The brand proposes 3 products ranges: a range to cleanse and blow infants and young children's nose, a range to cleanse adults' nose and a range to release blocked nose.