Spengler-Holtex Autotensio Electronic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.54 on my loyalty card
Spengler-Holtex Autotensio Electronic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is an electronic blood pressure monitor perfect for immediate, easy and fast self-diagnosis. Everywhere and for all, it offers medical reliability at home or on the go.
Thanks to the WHO indicator, the result is readable in real time. No more questions to ask, the diagnosis is reliable and accurate, we can share it immediately with his practitioner or his entourage. The blood pressure monitor is fully automatic, no improper handling possible, reliability is at the rendezvous. It has a memory capacity of 120 time-stamped measurements. And its operation is completely silent, for a sometimes essential discretion. Its clever box makes it possible to place the arm perfectly for optimal precision. The bracelet covers a wrist circumference of 13.5 to 21 cm. It allows to adapt to the morphology of many patients. Ease of use on a daily basis for family use in self-diagnosis.
Specificities of the product:
- Method of measurement: Oscillomometric method.
- Measuring range:
- Pression : 0 mmHg to approximately 300 mmHg,
- Pulse: 30 to 180 beats/minute.
- Measurement accuracy:
- Pressure: ±3 mmHg,
- Pulse: ± 5%.
- Pressure setting: Automatic pressure setting.
- Memory: 120 time-stamped values.
- Detection of discharged batteries.
- Automatic power off.
- Power source: 2 batteries (AAA) .
- Weight of the device: about 110g (without batteries),
- Cuff Circumference: 13.5 cm up to about 21.5 cm.
- Dimensions: about 79 x 66 x 28 mm.
Tableau comparatif avec le Tensiomètre Poignet Tensonic :
|WHO Risk Indicator||yes||yes|
|Compatible with HTA monitoring||Oui||Oui|
Warranty 2 years.
The box contains: 1 blood pressure monitor, 1 storage box, 2 batteries included AAA 1.5 V and 1 instructions for use.
Read the instructions inside the box.
- Operating Environment:
- Temperature: 10°C to approximately 40°C,
- Humidity: 15% up to about 93% RH,
- Pressure 700 hPa-1060 hPa.
- Storage environment:
- Temperature: -25°C to approximately 70°C.
- Humidity: <93% RH.
|Contents||1 tensiometer + its accessories|